• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show us your personal artwork
13 13

5,100 posts in this topic

lol Now I'm afraid to :roflmao:

I know they're somewhere around here. I keep running across them every few years. One character was "Channel" who harnessed energy from the planet. The other was "Judgement" (the name has since been taken, if I'm not mistaken). A tragic-hero in the tradition of The Punisher and Spawn and The Crow. He arrives moments too late to save his wife from horrible death. He is able to kill the man responsible at the scene, but curses the universe for for the fact that he was just moments away from saving her life. He is then damned to spontaniously transport to the scene of the worst crimes against the innocent moments too late, but in time to take revenge on the guilty. Very 90's

lol Now I'm afraid to :roflmao:

I know they're somewhere around here. I keep running across them every few years. One character was "Channel" who harnessed energy from the planet. The other was "Judgement" (the name has since been taken, if I'm not mistaken). A tragic-hero in the tradition of The Punisher and Spawn and The Crow. He arrives moments too late to save his wife from horrible death. He is able to kill the man responsible at the scene, but curses the universe for for the fact that he was just moments away from saving her life. He is then damned to spontaniously transport to the scene of the worst crimes against the innocent moments too late, but in time to take revenge on the guilty. Very 90's

Please,What you showed already makes me believe that there is awesomeness in there. :applause:

:blush:

I should be done with Cap in a couple days. I'm thinking of just keeping it in the pre-ink stage. I always seem to lose interest when I try to finalize the pencils.

Can't wait to see it. :headbang:

Damn Oakman, you got skillz man! Very nice detail and shading in those pencils... I love the sepia digital touch as well! (thumbs u

Oakman I think you would nail sketch covers with comic characters ....

Thanks guys :applause: Like I said for every good piece there are 25 or so bad ones. :pullhair:

All this awesome artwork is making me wanna post some mor of mine up here..Maybe ill have time after my jon interview

Post away brother! Your art ROCKS! :headbang:

same to you..You have some amazing stuff

Thanks always room for improvement,but it's getting there.