• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tomorrow is my LAST DAY at CGC!

84 posts in this topic

It will be nice to go back to wearing jeans & tee shirts with my hair down lol

:

Hippie! Are you moving onto Native American pottery?

:roflmao::applause:

lol

Naaaah, Chuck has got that one covered.

I'm thinking of, say, collecting horse droppings post 1900...... :jokealert:

Ah going the compost heap route. Gotcha. (thumbs u

Chris,

Steve has decided to make a film called BOROCK where he searches for his love Pamela...

I thought it sounded a bit like another movie I saw, but ITZZZZ NIIIICCCCEEEE!

You don't mess with the Borock!

Check it....check it. Now grade it!

::thwack::

That's for you.

I will not be on the boards tomorrow as I will be packing up almost 10 years worth of catalogs, CBG's, Wizards, Overstreets, reference material, all my art, framed movie posters, 100's of CD's, as well as statues, comics, GN's, Heroclix, letters & postcards from friends and too many other things.

Uhhhhh Steve....I may be the last to know here on the Boards, but if Thursday is your last day at CGC, starting Friday, what will you be doing?

(you look a little young to be exploring assisted living communities)

Steve

I will not be on the boards tomorrow as I will be packing up almost 10 years worth of catalogs, CBG's, Wizards, Overstreets, reference material, all my art, framed movie posters, 100's of CD's, as well as statues, comics, GN's, Heroclix, letters & postcards from friends and too many other things.

Uhhhhh Steve....I may be the last to know here on the Boards, but if Thursday is your last day at CGC, starting Friday, what will you be doing?

Steve

Yes, you are the last to know. He had his own "Which One Would You Choose and Why?" thread and you missed it.

Steve

Yes, you are the last to know. He had his own "Which One Would You Choose and Why?" thread and you missed it.

meh

We don't know each other but traded a couple of PMs along the way...from my vantage point you had a significant hand in putting CGC on the map and creating a real benefit to the hobby (in spite of my reservations :sumo: )...

Anyway, GOOD LUCK in your future and hope to meet you some day...

Tom

Steve, now that you're a free agent, I got a great idea that involves lots of wine drinking, cheese eating and cigar smoking, so give me a call if you're interested.... I just haven't worked out some small details yet, like how to make money from it, etc.... :whistle:

Can't wait to see where you head off to next! Good Luck!

cgcborock.jpg

Was I the only one watching this in anticipation of some type of brilliant Flee animation?

Way to suck me in, man. I feel like a stooge now. :cry:

You might have to relocate to NJ but it might be worth it for this position.

Just trying to help :foryou:

The irony is, if Steve put 'Comic Book Grader' on the application form as previous job experience he might not get this one. Hehe.

The more I thought about that, the more true it became.