• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Innocuous 2008 San Diego Comic-Con Report, ADDED: Freaks 'n Geeks and Chicks

77 posts in this topic

62831.jpg

:o:o:o

In Canada, that's what we call The Beaver Shot. :insane:

Andy

What exactly is her costume? lol

If you're asking about the one on the left, I would simply answer... "HOT"!!! (worship):grin:

Outstanding report, outstanding comics that you picked up. As usual, the pics rule! Love the fact that people dress up, no matter how they look, but man, some should think twice - especiallly the heavy chick in the white outfit. Yow!

She's not heavy, she's just "big boned" :eek:

The most accurate looking costume goes to...

bigboy.jpg

I LOL'D at this guy. The look on his face is great!

I agree. Best costume EVER! :roflmao:

Thanks for the pictures. It looks like you had a good time and got some great "people watching" in.

For the life of me, I don't know what possesses some of these people to dress up, but to each their own I guess.

For the life of me, I don't know what possesses some of these people to dress up, but to each their own I guess.

(thumbs u

Outstanding report, outstanding comics that you picked up. As usual, the pics rule! Love the fact that people dress up, no matter how they look, but man, some should think twice - especiallly the heavy chick in the white outfit. Yow!

She's not heavy, she's just "big boned" :eek:

She's not big boned, she has an "underactive thyroid" :)

Jim

Great report, pics, stories and books!! Love the John Dolmayan coin flip story lol

Sounds like you had a great time (thumbs u

great report Jay.... the "coin flip" became quite the "deal" in SD this year.... several other dealer/collectors did the same thing, with the collector winning in every instance I heard of...how about that for probability folks!