• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

The following comics are missing from "Avengers Volume 3". Can you please add them?

Avengers v3 #1 Sunburst Variant Cover

Avengers v3 #2 Variant Cover

Avengers v3 #12 Dynamic Forces Edition

Avengers v3 #12 Variant Cover

Avengers v3 #16 Variant Cover

And this one:

Title Avengers

Issue No. 0

Issue Date 1999

Year 1999

Publisher Marvel-Wizard Pub.

The only one I see missing here is number 0 . . .

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetScoreDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=372

They should have separate entries, like for issue 77 in this set, or like the variants in this sets:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetScoreDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=755

Can we have the variants have their own separate slots in this set?

A Trade paperback compilation, Lois & Clark, The New Adventures of Superman, has been added to the Superman One-Shots set. I looked back for any request and discussion of this change but didn't see any. I would have opposed such a change: This is not a one-shot, but rather a collection of previously-published comics: this paperback (192 pages) collects Man of Steel (1986) #2, Annual #1, Superman (1987 ) #9 and 11, Action Comics #600 and 655, and Adventures of Superman #445, 462, and 466. Therefore, it is a graphic novel, a trade paperback, whichever you'd like to call it, but it's not a one-shot.

I am requesting that it be removed from the Superman One-shot set for these reasons.

Thanks.

Can someone tell me why :

COMIC DETAILS

Comic Description: The Tick #nn Universal

Grade: 9.8

Page Quality: WHITE

Certification #: 0179488016 (Edit Comic)

Owner: MetalPSI

SET DETAILS

Sets Competing: Not competing in any sets

Date Added: 1/2/2014

Research: See CGC's Census Report for this Comic

Owner's Description

CGC 9.8 6/11

This was in the Tick set and was removed? Thanks

Hi Nicole!

It was great to see you guys at Megacon!

Thanks for all of the help! I do have some corrections and additions to make to the Sienkiewicz cover set, however... go figure. :)

Please change "Gene Roddenberry's Lost Universe #4" to "Gene Roddenberry's Lost Universe #4 variant cover". They are all Bill covers, except for this one, which was the only one of the series to feature a variant cover that had his work, rather than the regular cover.

Change "Invincible Iron Man #8" to "Invincible Iron Man #8 variant cover". He didn't do the regular cover.

Also, change Alf Annual #1 to #2. He didn't do #1. I might have just hit 1 by mistake when typing out the original list.

Also also, please remove "The Power of Iron Man GN". While he DID do this cover, you guys won't actually grade a copy because it is too thick! No reason to have one on the list that can't be graded anyway.

Also also also, please add the following:

Shadow #1

Shadow #2

Shadow #3

Shadow #4

Shadow #5

Shadow #6

There are actually two previous Shadow series, but this is how you label these.

image_zps02308fb3.jpg

And finally, please remove the "Wolverine Vol. 2 #10". This is the same as the "Wolverine 10" that is on the list.

The only other thing I see is minor. The "DC Graphic Novel #6" needs to be moved down one spot. It's not in alphabetical order. :)

OK, I'm done being the perfectionist for now. lol

Thanks, Nicole! As usual, you are the best at what you do and we love you for it!

Requested changes to the Thanos Master Set

1)Marvel Graphic Novel 4 (listed on the registry set between Infinity Abyss #6 and Marvel Universe:The End #1) is a GERMAN language comic and should be REMOVED.

2)Spidey Super Stories #39 should be included in the registry set

3)Warlock Special Edition Issues 2, 3 & 4 should be included in the registry set (you already have 5 & 6 listed in set as Warlock 5 & 6)

4) Life of Captain Marvel 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 should be included in the set

5)Miracleman 4 should be included (Starlin drew a bust of Thanos on the front cover - obscure, but a Thanos appearance :devil: )

6)Rune/Silver Surfer #1 has 3 different versions/printings. Please include all of them.

7)Annihilation:Prologue Sketch cover variant should be added to the registry.

8)Tails of the Pet Avengers #1 (Variant Edition) should be added

9)Guardians of the Galaxy #1 (Phantom Variant - Thanos Cover)

10) Free Comic Book Day 2013 :Infinity #nn should be added

11) Infinity 1-6 (and all of the variant covers) should be added, I don't know what other titles tied in with the Infinity story, but I will research that and post those requests later.

Thanks!

Can someone tell me why :

COMIC DETAILS

Comic Description: The Tick #nn Universal

Grade: 9.8

Page Quality: WHITE

Certification #: 0179488016 (Edit Comic)

Owner: MetalPSI

SET DETAILS

Sets Competing: Not competing in any sets

Date Added: 1/2/2014

Research: See CGC's Census Report for this Comic

Owner's Description

CGC 9.8 6/11

This was in the Tick set and was removed? Thanks

It was request here 2 pages back...

Hi there!

There is a new Tick comic add to "The Tick" set that is :

I would like to see this comic deleted from the set please because it got nothing to do with the Tick first series regular set.

The other FCBD name "The Tick's Free Comic Book Day Special Edition 1" was a reprint of "The Tick Special Edition 1" so this one is ok to be there.

"The Tick nn Free Comic Book Day" is ALL new story that got nothing to do with the first Tick serie.

Thank you \:\)

Quick few questions. The books I requested were added to the Thanos Master Set. Thanks!

1) Do they eventually get placed on the list under chronological date of publication as with the rest of the set? The Life of Captain Marvel books started with #1 published 8/1985. Spidey Super Stories #39 was published Mar 1979 There are two books at the top of the list of the set that are already listed later on but couldn't enter the correct book. When I tried to enter those books on the set under their normal place, I got a weird admin message and then those two same issues appeared at the top of the list...something weird happened to the registry set. Also tried to enter the Tails of the Pet Avengers Variant #1 it wouldn't let me, but lets me enter it under the normal printing .

2) How long before the books are assigned point value for the sets?

Thanks for your time!

Can we get the following added please...

Green Hornet Now Comics 1998

? Where do you want this added?

Competive Sets maybe?

I am under the control panel and my Green Hornet comic doesn't fit under the following current sets you can choose:

Green Hornet Comics

Green Hornet (1967)

Green Hornet (2010)

When you add a new set there is a statment saying if you don't see your favorite set then request it. Click the link and it brings me here... I am a n00b so am I doing this wrong?

Please delete Evil Ernie 4 Retailer Incentive Edition from the Evil Ernie Dynamite set (no such book)

Please add HIGH END CHAOTIC "GREEN SKETCH" #4 cgc #1197139001 (LIMITED TO ONLY 25 MADE)

Thank you

Good morning.

Somehow in the upload for the DC Go-go check set we missed House of Secrets issues 77-80. If you could squeeze those in when you have time, I'd be super thankful and full of gratitude.

Now, to Emerald City Comicon with the 'boys'

Sincerely;

Lee K

Nicole,

Can you make some fixes to the Locke & Key registry set.

There is a duplicate entry under (a "nn" and a "1")

Locke & Key: Guide to the Known Keys

Locke & Key: Guide to the Unknown Keys nn Retailer Incentive Edition

Locke & Key: Guide to the Unknown Keys 1 Retailer Incentive Edition

Missing in the set is the

L & K: Welcome to Lovecraft 100 Penny Press Edition

1 1st 9/13

I tried adding my books to Locke & Key: Alpha

but there are a few entries missing and others that do not accept my books

Missing:

2 1st 12/13 Cover A Gabriel Rodriguez

2 1st 12/13 Cover B Simon Bisley

2 1st 12/13 Cover F Dave Sim

not accepting my books?

2 1st 12/13 Cover G Bernie Wrightson

2 1st 12/13 Cover D Michael Kaluta

Thanks and regards,

Mathieu

Hello Nicole,

can you please add the following books to these Registry Sets:

Bone# 13 1/2 Gold Edition (Cert#1133735015) to the Registry titled - Wizard 1/2 Issues

X-Men #25 Gold Edition (Cert#0970951001) to the Registry titled - X-Men: Fatal Attractions

Millennium Edition: Batman the Dark Knight Returns #1 (Cert#1126713002 - A trade paperback) to the Registry titled: Batman: The Dark Knight Returns #1-#4

The Death of Superman Platinum Edition (Cert#0615981004 - also a Trade Paperback) to the registry titled - Superman (Doomsday Death Funeral Return)

Thank you for your support.

Waylon