• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SET EXPANSION REQUESTS (existing sets only)

2,533 posts in this topic

The following comics are missing from "Avengers Volume 3". Can you please add them?

Avengers v3 #1 Sunburst Variant Cover

Avengers v3 #2 Variant Cover

Avengers v3 #12 Dynamic Forces Edition

Avengers v3 #12 Variant Cover

Avengers v3 #16 Variant Cover

And this one:

Title Avengers

Issue No. 0

Issue Date 1999

Year 1999

Publisher Marvel-Wizard Pub.

The only one I see missing here is number 0 . . .

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetScoreDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=372

How about adding price variants to the Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos set? (thumbs u

These are currently in there, but not separate. I will leave this post up here for a week to see if others agree if they should be separate. Please remind me if you don't see any changes/discussions.

The following comics are missing from "Avengers Volume 3". Can you please add them?

Avengers v3 #1 Sunburst Variant Cover

Avengers v3 #2 Variant Cover

Avengers v3 #12 Dynamic Forces Edition

Avengers v3 #12 Variant Cover

Avengers v3 #16 Variant Cover

And this one:

Title Avengers

Issue No. 0

Issue Date 1999

Year 1999

Publisher Marvel-Wizard Pub.

The only one I see missing here is number 0 . . .

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetScoreDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=372

They should have separate entries, like for issue 77 in this set, or like the variants in this sets:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetScoreDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=755

How about adding price variants to the Sgt. Fury and His Howling Commandos set? (thumbs u

These are currently in there, but not separate. I will leave this post up here for a week to see if others agree if they should be separate. Please remind me if you don't see any changes/discussions.

I'm not seeing them in the set. Am I missing something?

I'm not seeing them in the set. Am I missing something?

OK! So, I figured out that they are there! The system just doesn't allow for you to have a variant and a regular comic with the same number. I definitely think you should be able to add BOTH a variant and a regular comic to the list. Also, the variants aren't assigned enough points. They are much harder to come by and undervalued!! Just my 2 cents!

Hi,

Could you please add #81 Simpsons Comics Presents Bart Simpson to Bongo (complete).

Could you please add #17 Bart Simpsons Horror Show to the following 3 sets:

- Bart Simpsons Horror Show

- Bongo (complete)

- Treehouse of Horror.

THX!

Hi Nicole,

I would like to add Batman #670 sketch variant to my Batman (Complete) set. I noticed there aren't any variants added to the set and was wondering if this was by design or simply that none were requested? If possible, please would you add the #670 sketch variant to the set.

Thank you.

BW

Hi Nicole,

I would like to add Batman #670 sketch variant to my Batman (Complete) set. I noticed there aren't any variants added to the set and was wondering if this was by design or simply that none were requested? If possible, please would you add the #670 sketch variant to the set.

Thank you.

BW

It is already in there. For this complete set it was discussed and created so that the variant was and is scored with/in the regular version as well.

If you look here you can take a look of how it is set up:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetScoreDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=78

Thanks,

Nicole

Nicole,

Would you please expand the Buffy The Vampire Slayer: Oz set to include the regular / art cover for the Wizard World Edition #1? There is already a photo cover for WWE, but not the regular cover.

regards

A