• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My biggest news ever ! Figured id share this with my friends on the board

58 posts in this topic

Well most of you know I am getting married next saturday. I have moaned and groaned about being broke from this weding. Those of you who have also met Jess in person know that we are never apart and she really does make me happier then anything in this world. I have been keeping this news on the downlow waiting for the waiting period to end. But it seems it should be safe to let the cat out of the bag.

:banana: :banana: Feb.9,2009 I will be a father :cloud9:. She is 3 months 1 week along. And everything seems to be going great ! This is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me since meeting her ! This WAS planned, and we are looking forward to starting our family. I just keep telling her it has to be a boy ! :makepoint:

Congratulations!

My daughter's birthday is February 10. Maybe they'll share the date. :grin:

Prepare yourself for reduced board time. Pregnant wives/new mothers and babies require lots of attention and face time. It doesn't go over too well when you sequester yourself in the computer room while the wife is dealing with a crying baby. lol

Well most of you know I am getting married next saturday. I have moaned and groaned about being broke from this weding. Those of you who have also met Jess in person know that we are never apart and she really does make me happier then anything in this world. I have been keeping this news on the downlow waiting for the waiting period to end. But it seems it should be safe to let the cat out of the bag.

:banana: :banana: Feb.9,2009 I will be a father :cloud9:. She is 3 months 1 week along. And everything seems to be going great ! This is by far the best thing that has ever happened to me since meeting her ! This WAS planned, and we are looking forward to starting our family. I just keep telling her it has to be a boy ! :makepoint:

I KNEW that was your news:) (((Pat)))) congrats to you both...(and girls are wonderful, too;)

Congratulations. Of course, if your child is a girl, she could collect Millie the Model and Patsy & Hedy. :baiting:

I KNEW that was your news:) (((Pat)))) congrats to you both...(and girls are wonderful, too;)

Hehe you knew what it would be.. But dont worry I will have wedding photos for you as soon as they get back. And yes, if it is a girl I will love it just as much.