• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vote - How much would ACTION #1 Dentist Copy sell for in an auction?

In a well advertised Sotheby's auction, what would be the winning bid for ACTION #1 Dentist Copy (including buyers premium)?  

717 members have voted

1. 1. In a well advertised Sotheby's auction, what would be the winning bid for ACTION #1 Dentist Copy (including buyers premium)?

410 posts in this topic

It has been 1+ year from the last post, damn you dentist!!!!! Where is the book!!!!

the old thread I started a year ago :cloud9:

Which, oddly enough, has a poll. hm

Its fun to speculate but at the end of the day its just that. I see crazy high grade Church copies asking $100-$125K (More Fun's for example) and there are no bids on them so until we see people paying $500K+ in auctions for any book I'm a bit skeptical that someone would pay $5m for one book, regardless of what issue it is.

I think he rejected a legit $2M offer, and would only consider a $5M sale. not sure if that $5M figure is accurate though.

I don't think a price was ever named. I thought that the book was simply not for sale.

I think he rejected a legit $2M offer, and would only consider a $5M sale. not sure if that $5M figure is accurate though.

I don't think a price was ever named. I thought that the book was simply not for sale.

every book has a price, me thinks hm

every book has a price, me thinks hm
very true. I have "if I were to sell" prices on my books :grin: If you are doing well economically, it makes no sense to sell unless you wish to cash in and invest in other opportunities. :)

or maybe it wasn't for sale but $5M would cause him to consider. hm