• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My entire collection (not a joke)

325 posts in this topic

It's threads like this that make me think that with the injection of some auction code on this site for sales it would be giving all the competition a run for the money.

But maybe that's not a line that CGC wants to cross...

I sure hope there are more FH, especially Planets and they don't end up going out the door via PM's instead of in the thread.

Is everyone collecting Planet now! No wonder I havent been winning many of these lately.

Is everyone collecting Planet now! No wonder I havent been winning many of these lately.

Sure seems that way! Just about every time I pull one from my private collection and decide to put it up for sale its gone in a day or less lately. Less than a year ago I had maybe 75% of the run, now I'm down to about 8 or 9 issues!

Off planet buyers, their $$ is strong.

Close, Canadian smiley_canada_flag_ani.gif

I've increased my Planet purchases in the last year when the Canadian petrol dollar surpassed the US buck (although it s back under now) including the weekend Toronto ComicCon

But its always a great time to buy (or sell) great FH's (worship)

For the rest of the night I think i'm only going to list books I no longer have a place for in my collection and save the ones I really don't want to part with for another night. (I'll be listing some books at nice prices though)

Clue Comics 5 CGC 9.4 Rockford and Clue Comics 7 CGC 9.2 Crippen

Asking $1450 for the pair - tonight only

(Thats straight 9.2 guide for a 9.4 pedigree that happens to be the CGC highest graded copy, and a CGC 9.2 pedigree of an overguide classic concentration camp torture cover)

Clue5-1.jpg

Clue7.jpg

here's the last comic for tonight. My camera's batteries just died. I'm also going to go through though and drop prices on some of the unsold books in the thread. (So if anyone was thinking about any books previously listed you might want to go back & check again)

Chamber of Chills 22 (#2) CGC 8.0 Bethlehem

$300

(this comic has a stain on the back cover. but my camera's batteries died before I could take a BC scan. I think one can be found in the heritage archives)

chamberofchills22.jpg

:news:Also, Price Reduction on the Action 95 CGC 9.2 Crowley. $1099. Under guide & Under GPA! :news:

Sweet deal, if only I collected pie in the face covers! lol

Maybe you should start :baiting:

:news:Also, Price Reduction on the Action 95 CGC 9.2 Crowley. $1099. Under guide & Under GPA! :news:
this seems like a nobrainer for a GA collector (shrug)

My 'focus' is broad enough as it is! (:

lol Fair enough. But then again, how many pie-in-the-face covers could there be? hm

:news: Prices have now been dropped throughout the thread. (Some are pretty low now, if I do say so myself) :news:

lol Fair enough. But then again, how many pie-in-the-face covers could there be? hm

:news: Prices have now been dropped throughout the thread. (Some are pretty low now, if I do say so myself) :news:

but you didn't drop the Spidey prices :baiting: