• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My entire collection (not a joke)

325 posts in this topic

:news:Also, Price Reduction on the Action 95 CGC 9.2 Crowley. $1099. Under guide & Under GPA! :news:

Sweet deal, if only I collected pie in the face covers! lol

Maybe you should start :baiting:

My 'focus' is broad enough as it is! (:

lol Fair enough. But then again, how many pie-in-the-face covers could there be? hm

:news: Prices have now been dropped throughout the thread. (Some are pretty low now, if I do say so myself) :news:

but you didn't drop the Spidey prices :baiting:

Let me know when the Spidey prices drop by about 90%. :whistle:

I may have a more affordable ASM 3 around here. it might take me a day or two to get to it, but PM me w/ the grade range you are looking for. (thumbs u

One more DC Superhero for tonight.

Action Comics 9. 1st wrap, 2nd wrap, and CF married. Covers separated. Pr condition.

In my opinion by far the rarest of the first eleven issues of Action Comics. (I've owned multiple copies of Action 1-10, but this is actually the nicest #9 i've ever owned) :o

$1000

action9.jpg

I may have a more affordable ASM 3 around here. it might take me a day or two to get to it, but PM me w/ the grade range you are looking for. (thumbs u

PM sent. :angel: