• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My entire collection (not a joke)

325 posts in this topic

Nice book, looks nicer than 7.0

It's an 8.0 with the little creases at bottom right FC corner thus turning it into a 7.0...was my OO copy purchased off the rack back in the day... :cloud9:

CONGRATS on the sale Adam! :headbang:

Amazing Spider-man 3 CGC 9.0 VF/NM OW/W Pgs

that book is bad as HELL!

(worship)

Buy it... :baiting:

I would but I am about to go on vacation tomorrow

and that would take all of my spare funds to do so.

It's all about timing.

:sorry:

Yeah timing...I'm gonna run out and by some Lotto Scratchers and see if I can drum up about $20K in funds... :devil:

Amazing Spider-man 3 CGC 9.0 VF/NM OW/W Pgs

that book is bad as HELL!

(worship)

Buy it... :baiting:

I would but I am about to go on vacation tomorrow

and that would take all of my spare funds to do so.

It's all about timing.

:sorry:

Yeah timing...I'm gonna run out and by some Lotto Scratchers and see if I can drum up about $20K in funds... :devil:

I already did :insane:

One more DC Superhero for tonight.

Action Comics 9. 1st wrap, 2nd wrap, and CF married. Covers separated. Pr condition.

In my opinion by far the rarest of the first eleven issues of Action Comics. (I've owned multiple copies of Action 1-10, but this is actually the nicest #9 i've ever owned) :o

$1000

Do you have an Action #2 coming up? :wishluck:

One more DC Superhero for tonight.

Action Comics 9. 1st wrap, 2nd wrap, and CF married. Covers separated. Pr condition.

In my opinion by far the rarest of the first eleven issues of Action Comics. (I've owned multiple copies of Action 1-10, but this is actually the nicest #9 i've ever owned) :o

$1000

Do you have an Action #2 coming up? :wishluck:

I bet if you offered him a ton of $'s, he would sell you his action 2 :)

No Action 7 unfortunately :( (Trooper, how badly do you want an Action 2? I may just list one of those.. hm )

Did you see the new price on the All Star 3 though? That book is calling to you.. :baiting:

adam,

Do you have an Action #7 coming up? It was nominated by another forumite as one of the ugliest GA covers, so I will generously take that rag off your hands. :foryou:

Now THAT is a totally new buying technique I have never tried........... hm

I think I may take tonight off from posting and resume this thread tomorrow night. But i'll make sure the next time I list books I'll include at least one More Fun Spectre cover (thumbs u

I think I may take tonight off from posting and resume this thread tomorrow night. But i'll make sure the next time I list books I'll include at least one More Fun Spectre cover (thumbs u
hm

No Action 7 unfortunately :( (Trooper, how badly do you want an Action 2? I may just list one of those.. hm )

Did you see the new price on the All Star 3 though? That book is calling to you.. :baiting:

Adam:

Do you have any more Actions besides the #95 and #9 to post?