• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: My entire collection (not a joke)

325 posts in this topic

:headbang: on the results.

:sorry: on having to sell

Exactly how i'm feeling right now! Just have to keep my eyes on the prize and know it'll all be worth it in the end. Thanks everyone for watching, commenting, & participating in the thread! (And thanks for the purchases so far!)

Thats all I have for high grade Silver. Next up will be either High grade golden age, or low grade pre-superhero Marvels. Anyone have a preference?

:headbang: on the results.

:sorry: on having to sell

Exactly how i'm feeling right now! Just have to keep my eyes on the prize and know it'll all be worth it in the end. Thanks everyone for watching, commenting, & participating in the thread! (And thanks for the purchases so far!)

Thats all I have for high grade Silver. Next up will be either High grade golden age, or low grade pre-superhero Marvels. Anyone have a preference?

Bondage cover Fiction House that I don't have. (thumbs u

I've actually had a few people ask me about that Planet 28 on your want list hm I think I like that book too much though. (When I got to it in the box when I was taking pics of Planets to list last night I skipped that one)

Bondage cover coming up next. but it probably won't be Fiction house :(

It's threads like this that make me think that with the injection of some auction code on this site for sales it would be giving all the competition a run for the money.

But maybe that's not a line that CGC wants to cross...

I sure hope there are more FH, especially Planets and they don't end up going out the door via PM's instead of in the thread.

I will give some thought to listing some more Fiction Houses. The unlisted Planets I still have left at this point would be really difficult for me to part with. (if I can keep them i'd like to. But ultimately every book I have is going up in this thread until I raise what i need... so we'll see) :)

In the meantime

Chamber of Chills #24 (#4) CGC 9.0 Northford Pedigree

$500

ChamberofChills24.jpg

ChamberofChills24back.jpg