• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLINK auction- what'd you win/lose?

235 posts in this topic

i know josh runs a first class operation but are some of these auction prices real?

I snagged one GA gem for half of the last GPA sale (transacted earlier this year), so yeah, they are real. (thumbs u

There does seem to be some speculation regarding books that Josh owns, as he buys a lot more books outright than people realise.

What happens to them in the auction is up for specualtion, as there are good many books that have reappeared in this auction from last one, particularly some high dollar EC's hm

:cloud9:

I am 1 for 1 :banana:

RAD69FB52008717_101831.jpg

insufficiently_thoughtful_person. That thing wasn't worth a penny over the $1,000 I was trying to pull it down for. :jokealert:

Easily one of the best crime covers of all time. Congratulations. (I need to go beef up my bank account. This is the second CGC Crime Does Not Pay this month that I didn't have the bankroll to keep up with.) I didn't realize they were 4x to 6x books, but I can certainly see why they would be.

When you find out the secret of IndianDick let me know.

Thanks PK!

This particular issue has been selling for crazy $ this past year. I believe a CGC 2.0 sold for 1K on ebay. Thats the main reason I wanted to pick up a nice copy before it got out of reach.

lol Ill make sure to find out what kind of boner IndianDick got into

FYI - I live one town over from you in Riverside :gossip: