• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Pretty much all the Ottley commissions go to VIPs or dealer pass people. There was one at Baltimore that was just a huge fan and a really nice person that he squeezed in but mostly his list is filled before general admission for the first day of the con are let in at this point.

How many of you collect Ottley art?

Which piece that you own is your favorite?

You sold me my favorite, and I'm forever grateful.

invincible62Ccover.jpg

Ryan still has my favorite page of the entire series and I have told him to just save that to give to his son. It's the "You, Dad. I'd still have you." page.

I asked Ryan for his con list for 2014 today. All I know so far is he will be in Boston, ECCC, C2E2, and Heroes. I'll add a guess for Salt Lake as well at some point since it's 20 minutes from him.

Edited by Invincifans

I asked Ryan for his con list for 2014 today. All I know so far is he will be in Boston, ECCC, C2E2, and Heroes. I'll add a guess for Salt Lake as well at some point since it's 20 minutes from him.

Gonna try to get something nice at C2E2... hm

Forever my favorite!

Invincible58cover.jpg

Tyler, I have long admired this cover in your gallery. Can I request you post 60's cover for every one to drool over?

As for me, I have posted mine in the thread more than a few times. Link is in the sig if you don't feel like looking back.

I always wanted a splash of Invincible. I went the commission route instead of trying to find a published page for a bunch of reasons. One was price, but the 2nd was so I could ask him for exactly what I wanted. Ryan hooked me up in Baltimore and I couldn't be happier with the piece.

Looks just as good as a published page in my opinion. I love it. (thumbs u

I posted it earlier in the thread, but now it's been framed. :cloud9:

InvincibleRyanOttleyCommissionframed_zps79e9517d.jpg

Definitely cover quality for sures. It looks great! I can only hope to have a commission as cool as this. I am planning on heavy debt after Heroes. May need to blowout some slabs for extra funds at some point before then.

I always wanted a splash of Invincible. I went the commission route instead of trying to find a published page for a bunch of reasons. One was price, but the 2nd was so I could ask him for exactly what I wanted. Ryan hooked me up in Baltimore and I couldn't be happier with the piece.

That's an amazing commission. Ryan really has taken his commissions further and further each year.

This is mine from 2008 when his commissions were $20.

rynanottleysdcc08.jpg

That's an amazing commission. Ryan really has taken his commissions further and further each year.

This is mine from 2008 when his commissions were $20.

rynanottleysdcc08.jpg

Very cool!

One thing I'd say, Ryan's commissions have gotten a little too pricey. I'm amazed by his prices now.