• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Or if Kirkman did something with Titan and said, "I didn't have that in mind from day one, but threw it together after reading the idea on the CGC forum." lol lol

^^lol

I hope so! I own the original art of the first appearance of Titan. I think he's a great character and would love to see more of him!

INV1-11.JPG

That is awesome! OA from #1 AND the 1st appearance of a character. (worship)

Here's my latest art addition. A little different style but I absolutely love it. It's done by an artist name CJ Draden who paints a piece of glass then scraps off the paint with a razor blade and what's left over is the picture. Just awesome. 16x20 Enjoy

image_zps8ea55eb2.jpg

bryan, this is really cool, the first invincible art I've seen on glass. nice.

I think that would be a straw-breaking-camel's-back moment. Moms should be off limits. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few or even many of his people go away if it is to be like TWD. There were many people in that book that didn't make it that I was certain were integral to the story 5 to 10 years ago.

With infinite versions of every living being, no one is safe. Unlike WD, it is VERY likely that this version's Invincible will die. It would be super interesting because it would be like starting over (he'd obviously be different where we currently know what he'll do).

No need for Robot to even deal with Invincible. Just send him to the same dimension as Angstrom and he's stuck with an enemy.

Pat