• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Invincible Appreciation Thread
5 5

3,489 posts in this topic

Something tells me we will see an Invincible movie one day.

Wow. That would be so awesome. There's so much story to tell IDK how they would do it. But, it would be awesome.

I can hear the teaser preview for it now...

From the mind who brought us the Walking Dead. (low deep rumbling) then a flash does a low flyby over the water making it rooster tail up. Then the words invincible fade onto the screen. Summer 2017

Something tells me we will see an Invincible movie one day.

Wow. That would be so awesome. There's so much story to tell IDK how they would do it. But, it would be awesome.

I can hear the teaser preview for it now...

From the mind who brought us the Walking Dead. (low deep rumbling) then a flash does a low flyby over the water making it rooster tail up. Then the words invincible fade onto the screen. Summer 2017

Ok, I'm a nerd. That gave me goosebumps.

The thing I worry about is super hero's flying. I never think it looks great on film. Even the Superman movies have struggled with it.

I'd love to see the film, but it would HAVE to be rated R and be graphic. I'd worry about them streamlining the film and skipping the violence. Part of what I like about the book is how Kirkman attempts to show how violent it would real be to be a super hero. Part of what is good is the way they parody the other books.

The thing I worry about is super hero's flying. I never think it looks great on film. Even the Superman movies have struggled with it.

I'd love to see the film, but it would HAVE to be rated R and be graphic. I'd worry about them streamlining the film and skipping the violence. Part of what I like about the book is how Kirkman attempts to show how violent it would real be to be a super hero. Part of what is good is the way they parody the other books.

+1 on the flying. (Especially if it's a TV show.)

But, I don't think a movie would have to be R rated. I don't think the comic itself was graphic until the Conquest fight. 2c

If they made a movie it should be based on the 1st 13 issues. Make it about Invincible, time for some supporting characters like Eve & Robot, deal with one other villain, and then end with a fight with his dad. Leave other stuff for sequels..

+1 on the flying. (Especially if it's a TV show.)

But, I don't think a movie would have to be R rated. I don't think the comic itself was graphic until the Conquest fight. 2c

If they made a movie it should be based on the 1st 13 issues. Make it about Invincible, time for some supporting characters like Eve & Robot, deal with one other villain, and then end with a fight with his dad. Leave other stuff for sequels..

You need to go back and read some early Invincible :baiting:

Apparently a ten year old story needs Spoilers tags so beware!

run60c_zpsacae6327.jpg

run60d_zps538898e6.jpg

Edited by Chris S.

That last Omni Man page is my favorite in the series. Ryan still has it and I always tell him to make sure to give it to his son some day.

Hey Invincifans, it was cool seeing you at the con this week!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you to Maloney414!

With this #12 in hand I now have a complete 1-Current run. I only lack a few variants to have a 100% complete Invincible set. Many Boardies have helped and I'll post some pics soon of all the goodies. For now, here's the #12

14890760935_374b7cfdf3_c.jpg

(worship)