• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman 1 on ebay for real?

33 posts in this topic

I have no plans to bid on it. I was just curious how you'd tell a fake. I know all the signs are there in the language but what about the pictures. Can you tell it's a fake by the pictures alone?

Notice how there's no red buildings on the left side of the cover? That's a sure sign that you're looking at a Famous First Edition.

Ahh, that's a good thing to note. Curious, when was the Famous First Edition actually published?

Everyone ,take a look at the first two pics with the cover? One of them seems to have a rip on the N of BatmaN. 2 different pics taken and pasted perhaps?

that is a price sticker residue on the bag....the comic is the same in both pictures, but clearly the FFE reprint...

He is trying to pull a scam it would seem. I told him to go and Google a real picture of Batman #1. I even told him of this thread.. If he insists this book is the real deal. He is nothing but a scam artist.. We all know it is the Famous First Edition reprint. I will post his response to me here. It should be interesting to see what he has to say.

He hasn't quite changed the description, but he added the following:

"So apperantly this Is the famous first edition of the comic. I didn't realize this at first so I apologize. And I thank all the NICE people who helped me out. and thanks to all the @$$holes on ebay who wanted to report me for a simple mistake :P"

Good work fellow @$$holes!! :golfclap:

He hasn't quite changed the description, but he added the following:

"So apperantly this Is the famous first edition of the comic. I didn't realize this at first so I apologize. And I thank all the NICE people who helped me out. and thanks to all the @$$holes on ebay who wanted to report me for a simple mistake :P"

Good work fellow @$$holes!! :golfclap:

lol