• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

X-MEN 94 CGC 9.6

484 posts in this topic

Money where my mouth is?

You might be suprised to know i own a 9.8 ASM #1 (yeah the one from 1963), a 9.8 X-MEN #1 9.4 FAN FOUR #1, 9.6 JIM #83, 9.6 TOS #39, 9.6 AVENGERS #1,

9.4 AMAZING FANTASY #15 9.6 DD #1 9.6 STRANGE TALES #101 9.6 TTA #35 and the highest graded copy of almost every other book in most of these runs.

What do you own sonny?

No Hulk 1?!?!? Worthless...

Okay, now I know you're a shill. No one (other than a bong-smoking 12-year old) could post like that with a straight face.

Jigs up.

Est. time to Dena deleting account... T-minus 24 minutes.

This is not a shill account.

Hi Tom hi.gif

This is not a shill account.

Hi Tom hi.gif

I don't get it, FF wrote: "Brulato wouldn't talk to me about Curator because he didn't want people to specifically know what he owned because he thought it would give his top-end competitors too much information." And now he comes out guns ablazing. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You still won't answer sonny. Are you ashamed to post what you own. I think you are.

Hi Tom. I never would have guessed what a nice guy you'd be! shocked.gif

How did you come across your comics?

P.S. If you'd like to see my comics, I have a whole thread devoted to it. tongue.gif