• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

Nice copy Kevin! :headbang: that was CGC graded? Right? What was the grade on that one?

3.0 but it looks way better to me, there is a tear on the front cover from the top edge to the D thats dragging it down, which is good news or I wouldnt have been able to afford it :insane:

Edited by Kevin.J

Nice copy Kevin! :headbang: that was CGC graded? Right? What was the grade on that one?

3.0 but it looks way better to me, there is a tear on the front cover from the top edge to the D thats dragging it down, which is good news or I wouldnt have been able to afford it :insane:

Does look much nicer then a 3.0! :applause:

Front cover looks like a 8.0/8.5 but books was hammered down because of a tape stain on back which I can live with. Very happy with this copy

asm1cgc65.jpg

Could be the best 6.5 I've seen! I'll gladly take back cover defects day in and day out if I get books that present like an 8.0 but cost something like a 6.5! Great book!

Front cover looks like a 8.0/8.5 but books was hammered down because of a tape stain on back which I can live with. Very happy with this copy

asm1cgc65.jpg

Could be the best 6.5 I've seen! I'll gladly take back cover defects day in and day out if I get books that present like an 8.0 but cost something like a 6.5! Great book!

tape stains! :boo:

but the FC looks gorgeous!! very nice my man :cloud9:

So I would love to join this club. A local shop has a raw copy with obvious cover wear, corner missing, not best condition at all and they are asking $4000 for it. Would it make sense to offer less than a thousand? I know it's hard to tell since you cannot see the book but I would call it around 2.0 to 3.0 and with it not being graded, makes the value even less.

So I would love to join this club. A local shop has a raw copy with obvious cover wear, corner missing, not best condition at all and they are asking $4000 for it. Would it make sense to offer less than a thousand? I know it's hard to tell since you cannot see the book but I would call it around 2.0 to 3.0 and with it not being graded, makes the value even less.

4k is too high for a 2.5, but 1k is WAY too low. Even 1.0s are selling for over 1k now. According to GPA, FMV for a 2.5 or 3.0 is about 2.5-3k. Interestingly, ASM1s are about $1000 x grade up until about 6.0, at which point the coefficient begins increasing exponentially relative to grade.

asm1cgc65.jpg

Tremendous eye appeal. Congrats on a great book !

That copy has amazing eye appeal for a 6.5. Congrats!!

asm1cgc65.jpg

Sweet, congrats!

asm1cgc65.jpg

Sweet, congrats!

CGC did hammer that book. That's a gorgeous cover! (thumbs u