• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

I am a proud newer member of this club and the AF-15 club. My wife bought this for me last Christmas. You guys may yell at me, but I admit that I cracked this out of the case and had it signed in person by Stan Lee. It was important to me and I have no intention of selling it so I don't care if it hurt the value :) And yes...I only slid it back into the case afterward for display purposes in the Man Cave!

1001047_471749256240867_1799422655_n.jpg

Edited by CAHokie

I am a proud newer member of this club and the AF-15 club. My wife bought this for me last Christmas. You guys may yell at me, but I admit that I cracked this out of the case and had it signed in person by Stan Lee. It was important to me and I have no intention of selling it so I don't care if it hurt the value :) And yes...I only slid it back into the case afterward for display purposes in the Man Cave!

Whatever makes you happy!

FYI - congrats on the book and the signature!

Cool story and book. (thumbs u

Back cover is nice and the spine is really clean for this grade. I will add that I bought the book slabbed, so never had a chance to inspect it outside of its holder. I think the main culprit must be the right edge, which has some pretty good chipping going on. In truth, I'm not well enough versed in CGC grading to speculate further, but the right edge is, to me, the most significant set of issues.