• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 1 Club?
22 22

1,041 posts in this topic

Ok so I still can't believe I own this book. I was in the market for a 1.8-2.5 range and somehow ended up with a 4.0 :insane: but couldn't be happier. Now on to issues 2-10 in CGC 4.0 and I'll have a nice little run of spideys from AF 15 thru issue 10.

securedownload_zps7235fa42.jpeg

:applause:

Awesome book indeed! Big difference from the 1.8 you were ok with to the 4.0 lol! SWEET!

So do I.

If you told me I had to choose between my AF #15 or my Amazing Spider-Man #1, I'd honestly keep my Spidey #1. My ASM run wouldn't be the same without the first issue, and having the silver age run is cooler than just having the 1st appearance.

So do I.

If you told me I had to choose between my AF #15 or my Amazing Spider-Man #1, I'd honestly keep my Spidey #1. My ASM run wouldn't be the same without the first issue, and having the silver age run is cooler than just having the 1st appearance.

hm

So do I.

that's an interesting statement. I've never been a "run" collector so I'd rather have the Origin and very 1st app. of Spidey. I'd take an Action 1 over a Supe 1 too lol

I need just nine more issues -- #1 being one of them.

I check this thread and wait patiently to become a member...

Is there a club for ASM #2?

:jokealert:

--Tom

Start an ASM#2 club and I'll join.

When I was first starting my ASM run,I really wasn't thinking about AF#15.......it was high priced even in 2005,and I needed that first issue to begin my run.Looking back,maybe I should have got it,but I have no regrets,my collection feels complete,and if I get struck by lightning and fall into 15k, I will get that AF#15........ (thumbs u

When I was first starting my ASM run,I really wasn't thinking about AF#15.......it was high priced even in 2005,and I needed that first issue to begin my run.Looking back,maybe I should have got it,but I have no regrets,my collection feels complete,and if I get struck by lightning and fall into 15k, I will get that AF#15........ (thumbs u

If you happen to be not breathing and unconscious after the strike, then I'll pick up the 15k for you. :whistle:

That's what I'm saying. You have a complete run of Amazing Spider-Man, no asterisk.