• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please, help me decide..

147 posts in this topic

I just go another e-mail form Frank.

Mike

you...you punk.

Yes, he used the F word.

Tell him it would impress you if he came to the Tampa show to "talk". I got your back dawg :)

A lot of us have Mike's back, but I don't think he will need any help in this case.

Mike

you...you punk.

Yes, he used the F word.

:olol

What exactly were we supposed to be helping you to decide anyway? lol

At this point, I would be happy as a pig in mess that you didn't give this "person" any money.

I would also block him from your auctions if you have any. Mental midgets like this tend to be vengeful and dumb.

Man after scoring a 1.5 Million dollar collection this week Frank still whines and cries like a little person_without_enough_empathy, imagine what he must be like during weeks where the millions aren't rolling in (shrug)

If I scored a collection like that, I would tell everyone to Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? off also :D

I have never need a collection for that.

You Floridians are a hostile bunch :o

Too much Vitamine C from all the citrus fruit :whistle:

I have 400 acres of orange groves in Polk County. Me hostile?

I thought they grew Polk Salad in Polk County hm

lol

BTW, we Florida crackers pronounce it Poke County like this: :baiting:

Mike

you...you punk.

Yes, he used the F word.

Tell him it would impress you if he came to the Tampa show to "talk". I got your back dawg :)

A lot of us have Mike's back, but I don't think he will need any help in this case.

I'll have anything Mike asks me to, including a tasty glass of freshly squeezed Florida OJ, not from concentrate.

Here is a link to the sales thread for the Startling #20. Startling #20 sales thread. Stephen bought the book and submitted it to CGC. It came back with a notation of "extra staples, not a manufacturing defect". I was with Stephen the day he picked that book up from CGC. We had lunch with a higher up at CGC. It was confirmed that there was no way that the 9.4 qualified label said that those staples were a manufacturing defect. Of course know one knows exactly what it said because it seems as though not many people have seen it.

They didn't have the notes in the system for it's original slabbing?

Thanks Jeff, He CCed that response he sent to you to me as well.

I got another e-mail from Frank before that one. I guess someone on here sent him an offer for $1.00 for the book in question. I didn't and wouldn't bother doing it, although it is pretty funny. So he took apon himself to send me this e-mail.

Hey Mike....

I just received an offer for a $1.00.....if I find out that you are behind this nonsense....You and me are going to have problems.

I am NOT someone you want to have a problem with.....I am investigating this right now IE: zip code of the offer ect... , I am also sending it to EBay

internal investigations. If it isn't you and or you are not involved, then please excuse this email, however if it is...YOU have messed up and there will be consequences.

Best,

Frank

Holy mess!

Miles, I have about 3 dozen old Sher-Wood 5030's I can send to you. They're heavy and they're great for fending off crazed psychopaths.

Mike

you...you punk.

Yes, he used the F word.

I thought about offering the guy a $2 dollar low ball bid just to be snarky, but it sounds like he'd go outside and assault some third grader or helpless bystander. :screwy:

He's a walking time bomb.

Now Frank is inquiring as to whether or not Mike and I are dating. To be clear, my wife doesn't let me date.

Has he made reference to your parents not being married yet?

How did you know?! :o

lol

Thanks Jeff, He CCed that response he sent to you to me as well.

I got another e-mail from Frank before that one. I guess someone on here sent him an offer for $1.00 for the book in question. I didn't and wouldn't bother doing it, although it is pretty funny. So he took apon himself to send me this e-mail.

Hey Mike....

I just received an offer for a $1.00.....if I find out that you are behind this nonsense....You and me are going to have problems.

I am NOT someone you want to have a problem with.....I am investigating this right now IE: zip code of the offer ect... , I am also sending it to EBay

internal investigations. If it isn't you and or you are not involved, then please excuse this email, however if it is...YOU have messed up and there will be consequences.

Best,

Frank

Holy mess!

Miles, I have about 3 dozen old Sher-Wood 5030's I can send to you. They're heavy and they're great for fending off crazed psychopaths.

Yes, the old wooden sticks left a much deeper contusion.