• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please, help me decide..

147 posts in this topic

Mike, If I were you, I would just drop it and move on to another book. The seller in question has already damaged his reputation beyond repair as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who conducts themselves in a manner such as this quite frankly doesn't belong in a job where they deal with the public on a daily basis.

Chalk it up to a life lesson and know that your friends know how you conduct yourself in both your private and public dealings. Where are this guys "friends on the boards" that joked about your earlier offers? They obviously don't have his back.

Mike, If I were you, I would just drop it and move on to another book. The seller in question has already damaged his reputation beyond repair as far as I'm concerned. Anyone who conducts themselves in a manner such as this quite frankly doesn't belong in a job where they deal with the public on a daily basis.

Chalk it up to a life lesson and know that your friends know how you conduct yourself in both your private and public dealings. Where are this guys "friends on the boards" that joked about your earlier offers? They obviously don't have his back.

Thanks Jim. I have moved way past the book. I should have more self confidence, but after getting the first insulting e-mail, I guess I was just looking for some support from my peers.

BTW, thanks guys.

I really didn't intend this to be a Frank bashing thread, but I think he managed to do that by himself.

Thanks Jim. I have moved way past the book. I should have more self confidence, but after getting the first insulting e-mail, I guess I was just looking for some support from my peers.

BTW, thanks guys.

I realy didn't intend this to be a Frank bashing thread, but I think he managed to do that by himself.

No problem, buddy. BTW... Could you look up GPA for me on... :whistle:

:acclaim:

and hands that can turn a wrench with accuracy better then most :banana:

I pretend I'm you when I play wrench hero.

There can only be one me, the rest are all pretenders :headbang: