• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please, help me decide..

147 posts in this topic

I don't think Frank is on the boards. I figured that's why Primetime was offering the book here for him.

Well he may not be on the boards, but it sounds like he reads them based on him saying " how he and several people on the boards laughed at Mike's emails"

Seriously Mike, don't sweat this a hole for another second. If he has a board name out him, if not at least we know his ebay id and we can avoid him like the total tool he made himself out to be.

Your emails or offers were not out of line, nor "laugh worthy" this guy apparently does not want your business and it sounds like that is a good thing.. for YOU.

Cut him loose and let him and his "friends" play with his million dollar collection by himself.

You don't have to do anything....I'd forget about that book, but would resist the tit for tat syndrome....it never ends. If he had something in the future at a good price (shrug) ....just be thankful you have better things to do than spend your time making fun of someone....and remember WE still love you.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. Books that slip away have a tendacy to show up another day

I don't think Frank is on the boards. I figured that's why Primetime was offering the book here for him.

Well he may not be on the boards, but it sounds like he reads them based on him saying " how he and several people on the boards laughed at Mike's emails"

Seriously Mike, don't sweat this a hole for another second. If he has a board name out him, if not at least we know his ebay id and we can avoid him like the total tool he made himself out to be.

Your emails or offers were not out of line, nor "laugh worthy" this guy apparently does not want your business and it sounds like that is a good thing.. for YOU.

Cut him loose and let him and his "friends" play with his million dollar collection by himself.

Mike,

Print this out and paste it to your screen. When you start to waiver and begin to blame yourself, reread it.

Hey look, I got a love letter, too... :cloud9:

Jeff

You are being Manipulated.

Jeff........

Are you the comic police ?

Please.... Mind your damn business!

This Jack- has sent me 3 offers way below my ask.

He has also talked alot of trash behind my back and on the boards regarding my dealings with others , namely "King Of Rulers". Do any of you guys mind your own business?

He recently told Bennie Labonog( friend of mine for about 12 years) that he wanted my Startling #27, however he would,not

not do business with me because of a deal I had with "King Of Rulers" . However since he

stated that he wouldn't do business with to Bennie he has low balled me three times...as low as $500.00 bucks. I also received an offer for $1.00 this morning and I am betting my bottom dollar that he put someone up to it. I don't have time for childish amateur hour type of B.S. FOR THE RECORD.... Mr. Rulers purchased a book from me EXCLUSIVELY VIA Bennie labonog...cracked it out, had it regraded and offered it for sale at majors shows...then 3 to 4 months later when his plan to make a certain profit margin on the purchase didn't

pan out...he started questioning my integrity and started trashing me to Ben and Mike. I never had a single conversation with "Rulers"...only Ben did....Ben represented the book with complete accuracy

and with full disclosure regarding the specific history of the book.Going forward...get your facts straight before you email me, secondly keep your nose out my business and remember there is two sides to every story.

If this is your only reason for contact in the future...please delete my email address from your address book,

Thanks,

Frank

Wow - did your email deserve this type of response? Seems pretty harsh. :shrug:

Beats him telling him to Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? off

My entire email read:

Not cool, Frank. Mike's a good guy.

Jeff

See, here's the problem I have... how is it in any way possible that a "low ball" offer, no matter how, deserves an insulting and derogatory email? Answer: there is no situation where it is warranted. So, to me, unless the other side of the story is that Mike ripped into him or something, the initial email is just totally unjustified.

:news: Can't do business with this guy.

Thanks Jeff, He CCed that response he sent to you to me as well.

I got another e-mail from Frank before that one. I guess someone on here sent him an offer for $1.00 for the book in question. I didn't and wouldn't bother doing it, although it is pretty funny. So he took apon himself to send me this e-mail.

Hey Mike....

I just received an offer for a $1.00.....if I find out that you are behind this nonsense....You and me are going to have problems.

I am NOT someone you want to have a problem with.....I am investigating this right now IE: zip code of the offer ect... , I am also sending it to EBay

internal investigations. If it isn't you and or you are not involved, then please excuse this email, however if it is...YOU have messed up and there will be consequences.

Best,

Frank

I got another e-mail from Frank before that one. I guess someone on here sent him an offer for $1.00 for the book in question. I didn't and wouldn't bother doing it, although it is pretty funny. So he took apon himself to send me this e-mail.

Hey Mike....

I just received an offer for a $1.00.....if I find out that you are behind this nonsense....You and me are going to have problems.

I am NOT someone you want to have a problem with.....I am investigating this right now IE: zip code of the offer ect... , I am also sending it to EBay

internal investigations. If it isn't you and or you are not involved, then please excuse this email, however if it is...YOU have messed up and there will be consequences.

Best,

Frank

Yeah, and what do you think ebay is going to do about it? Absolutely nothing. Sending a $1 offer is hardly illegal nor is it against Ebay policy.

What a total blowhard. How about, if you continue with threatening and harassing emails there WILL be consequences.

Hey Mike....

Best,

Frank

Oh, christonabike...another internet tough guy. doh!

Beyond being a piece of work, he really is hysterical. :roflmao: