• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

We've seen your valuable comics: How much money do you make?

224 posts in this topic

I'd also like everyone to post their height, weight, bank account balances, hotness of their wives/girlfriends/husbands on a scale from 1 to 10, and the length of their Johnson or bra size. :popcorn:

6' 5'', 225lbs, bazillions of quids, 20. And not telling.

oh come on --- C-cup or maybe D -- hmmm ???

:blush:

I'd also like everyone to post their height, weight, bank account balances, hotness of their wives/girlfriends/husbands on a scale from 1 to 10, and the length of their Johnson or bra size. :popcorn:

At ease or at attention?

Some grading range swings wide. From 2.0 to 8.5 :roflmao:

West I was never a Vector fan because they used to use the American V8. It kind of killed the appeal for me though they do look terrific. I know they've changed their drive trains since. I'm a Porsche fanatic but generally appreciate most European exotics. Nothing sounds like a thoroughbred Italian car. I'm going to one day own a 1986 Porsche 911 Turbo with a 4 speed gear box. That's where my heart is.

:cloud9:

Having worked on automobiles for the majority off my life,

I can undeniably say that they all suk :busy:

well duh, they all suck.

Your'e too busy posting on the interwebs to replace the oil filter.

well duh, they all suck.

I'm very capable of multitasking :acclaim:

well duh, they all suck.

I'm very capable of multitasking :acclaim:

:banana:

For the record I saw one of the coolest things I've ever seen in real life. Anybody know what a 1984 Ferrari GTO is?

Did someone say Ferrari? I was at the Americana Manhasset Concours d'Elegance car show in Long Island over the weekend. Basically, if you live in the area and own a nice car, you can enter it into the exhibition/competition. Between the cars on display and in the parking lot, there were at least 50-75 Ferraris there (including two Enzos). Apparently every Long Islander in a midlife crisis owns an F430 Spider. :frustrated:

There were also maybe a couple dozen Lambos, 15-20 Aston Martins (including a gorgeous DB4, DB5 and DB6 all lined up in a row), a bunch of new & classic Bentleys and Rolls and more Porsches than you can imagine (they really do have the laziest design studio ever; all their cars look the same from every decade).

Here's a pic of some Ferraris I snapped with my phone - is that an '84 GTO (2nd car in)?

66979.jpg.edc7e1cbc22e0560257e91838ecc295a.jpg

For the record I saw one of the coolest things I've ever seen in real life. Anybody know what a 1984 Ferrari GTO is?

Did someone say Ferrari? I was at the Americana Manhasset Concours d'Elegance car show in Long Island over the weekend. Basically, if you live in the area and own a nice car, you can enter it into the exhibition/competition. Between the cars on display and in the parking lot, there were at least 50-75 Ferraris there (including two Enzos). Apparently every Long Islander in a midlife crisis owns an F430 Spider. :frustrated:

There were also maybe a couple dozen Lambos, 15-20 Aston Martins (including a gorgeous DB4, DB5 and DB6 all lined up in a row), a bunch of new & classic Bentleys and Rolls and more Porsches than you can imagine (they really do have the laziest design studio ever; all their cars look the same from every decade).

Here's a pic of some Ferraris I snapped with my phone - is that an '84 GTO (2nd car in)?

Borrani's :cloud9:

$500k, I work as a CEO of a medium sized oil company, I have 90,000 in my bank account, with another 3-5 million in my 401K.

And to your other questions...

9, 5, 17.3

and yet you buy low grade BA comics with or without marvel value stamps.

$500k, I work as a CEO of a medium sized oil company, I have 90,000 in my bank account, with another 3-5 million in my 401K.

And to your other questions...

9, 5, 17.3

and yet you buy low grade BA comics with or without marvel value stamps.

:o MMurdock is a Scottish shill?????????????????????

$6,000.00 a year

yes, $500.00 a month!

but the entrepreneurial side of my work ethic, allows me to make roughly another $1000.00 a year in tin can, and bottle deposits.

you intrigue me, The Question.

How do you do that? Break it down for me, por favor.

$6,000.00 a year

yes, $500.00 a month!

but the entrepreneurial side of my work ethic, allows me to make roughly another $1000.00 a year in tin can, and bottle deposits.

Oh good. You're back. meh

The MIRACLE MILE...as Billy Joel sang, and called it :acclaim: right in my neighborhood, 10 minutes away from my home. The "5th" ave. of Long Island (thumbs u every car in the world you could ever mention has been parked here on a simple given weekend.

$6,000.00 a year

yes, $500.00 a month!

Oh good. You're back. meh

Hey, thanks dude, :cloud9: makes me feel warm and fuzzy knowing you missed me so (thumbs u