• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is your favorite piece of art you own?

79 posts in this topic

I guess now that the check is in the mail, I can post my new favorite piece of art. Hope to have in my possession soon and on my wall not long after that.

The Modern Master Himself. Has an overlay but will probably go without it.

2000AD622p24.jpg

1CI.jpg

Like everyone else, I have a tough time deciding on what is my "favorite". So, I guess when in doubt, go with something you consider to be one (or two) of your grails:

And, yes, I would love to find pages 20 and 21 for this issue. :grin: Just a matter of finding where they are.Later.-Will

Great stuff everyone...keep 'em coming! :applause:

Gotta say, out of everything, that WALKING DEAD page is doing it for me right now. Great page from #1. Foolishly sold off a couple of nice pages, would love to find another representative one...

This is always tough, but at this moment, this is my favorite piece:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=374446&GSub=18624&GCat=0&UCat=0

Great stuff everyone...keep 'em coming! :applause:

Gotta say, out of everything, that WALKING DEAD page is doing it for me right now. Great page from #1. Foolishly sold off a couple of nice pages, would love to find another representative one...

This is always tough, but at this moment, this is my favorite piece:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Page=1&Order=Date&Piece=374446&GSub=18624&GCat=0&UCat=0

Thanks man, and GREAT page you have as your favorite!

I love the story that goes along with it, simply amazing "V" page (worship)

Alright screw it...I think I did this before but here are my two.

They have been the same two for a few years now. I get new pieces that I love but these continue to be the top for me. Sorry if this is boring....

A little Dave:

betty_full.JPG

and a little Brian:

JokerCommissionMarked2.JPG

I'd say my favorite is still the same too. Not a comic art piece so sue me (I don't have a single page of published comic art).

DSCN27640001.JPG

Grabbed the image for you....love it BTW..

thanks Chris! The forum code was changed around a little and I can't seem to imbed images anymore. This is a newbie question :shy: but how did you do that?

Right click the pic, click properties...copy and paste. (thumbs u

C

well im glad this is turning out well, lots of awesome art. I thought i made a Oops by creating this when Mephisto pointed out one had been created back in April. Come on Mephisto, everyone likes to post their great pieces as many times as possible :)

I was just pointing out that the old thread since some people may not repost. Some people's favorite's haven't changed. :hi: Although I should be getting a cover very similar to the ASM cover you posted. This remains my favorite piece. After that it's harder to choose.

72MephistoLG.jpg