• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Goon appreciation thread :)
5 5

1,060 posts in this topic

I picked up two copies....they would not let me pick up all 10. Bought them for $3.99 a piece.

4 bucks :o I've snagged 8 copies from 4 different shops, but costing alot more than 4 bucks. Finding high grade ones are rough here in the Dallas area, Finding alot of lower left corner blemishes.

I picked up two copies....they would not let me pick up all 10. Bought them for $3.99 a piece.

4 bucks :o I've snagged 8 copies from 4 different shops, but costing alot more than 4 bucks. Finding high grade ones are rough here in the Dallas area, Finding alot of lower left corner blemishes.

Got an extra high grade copy Heff? :wishluck:

How much have you been paying "Heff"?

The real Heff doesnt want to pay more than $10-15 a pop

Guess it depends on where you live, Dallas area they are pricing them at 10-30, and thats a good 2 hour driving radius of Dallas as well. :(

I ended up with one copy of Goon 32 variant. Heff, it is NM+ besides for the one weak corner you have referred to. Printing defect or do these books have a tendency to have their corners dinged?

sc006f6f8b.jpg

Edited by Gone Phishin'

Nice score bud (thumbs u I'm trying not to think I overpaid since I got some nice copies, but like the pic you posted, Most of the ones I saw looked like that. The 5 copies I let go to boardies were..

Numero Uno

DH1.jpg

Numero Dos

DH2.jpg

Numero Tres

DH3.jpg

Numero Cuatro

DH4.jpg

Numero Cinco

DH5.jpg

I like the Nashville variant better....mostly because I live in Nashville.

:acclaim:

(And the Nashville variant should definitely be worth more, IMO. What you had to do to get a copy of that was much more extreme than securing a DH100 variant.)