• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Making genuine friendships on the boards

94 posts in this topic

This thread makes me remember the days when breakfast cereal meant something, and it was a real rush to go to the grocery store and see what brands they had, what prizes were inside, etc.

Them were definitely the days. :cloud9:

And it's not just me. I have a pile of old cereal premiums that I kept, and I showed my kids and they were amazed... "You mean you got all this stuff in cereal boxes... for FREE??".

Watson is a really nice guy with a great sense of humor. Can't wait to see him again in chicago. And JIM CGCWORLD is a guy I will always consider a friend. I always look forward to hanging out at conventions.

Patrick, the sentiment is reciprocated :)

Jim

Hate milk, always hated milk, unless it was enhanced. Any cereal I had had to change the color and taste of the milk growing up or I would not eat it.

Enhanced?? Oh! I thought maybe you meant with a little hair of the dog. :baiting::kidaround:

Maybe only from cows with implants? (shrug)

IMG_1220.jpg

:grin: :grin: :grin:

Hate milk, always hated milk, unless it was enhanced. Any cereal I had had to change the color and taste of the milk growing up or I would not eat it.

Enhanced?? Oh! I thought maybe you meant with a little hair of the dog. :baiting::kidaround:

Maybe only from cows with implants? (shrug)

Wheres Nerf when you need him lol

cow_comical.JPG

Sitting at home on his couch (shrug)

jk hurry back soon