• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what happened to Nerfs threads last night?

186 posts in this topic

good choice. He's right up there. But isnt he more like the Toad compared to Magneto?

Osama Bin Laden might be more hated by Americans now then Hitler.

And the correlation between the 2 is........?

When I see a picture of Osama Bin Laden I don`t feel offended but when some people see Adolph Hitler it offends them. Both did very ugly things to America .

cause genocide and terrorism are not the same thing. Terrorism is used to TAKE power or fight an entrenched hegemonistic overlord or occupier. Genocide happens after you are already fully in charge. If Osama takes over America and starts eliminating Christians and Jews, then he can grow the mustaschio and be our poster boy.

cause genocide and terrorism are not the same thing. Terrorism is used to TAKE power or fight an entrenched hegemonistic overlord or occupier. Genocide happens after you are already fully in charge. If Osama takes over America and starts eliminating Christians and Jews, then he can grow the mustaschio and be our poster boy.

My argument is most people of this generation see Osama as the coming of the anti-christ,while Hitler is just someone seen in b&w documentries on the History Channel .Sad but true,especially with tommorrow being Veterans Day.