• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what happened to Nerfs threads last night?

186 posts in this topic

I think JC might get a strike. He was going after Nerf and posted iirc multiple pics of Hitler etc.

Yea. But I dont think he should get a strike. If he posted the pictures being pro-nazi I would say yes. But posting a picture and saying "this man is bad" then NO.

I don't think he should get a strike either. But I think he will.

It wasn't just a pic of a nazi. It was a pic of Hitler with the caption CGC forum member of the year or something similar to that. I saw it as nerf beging called a Nazi. Way out of line regardless of nerfs views. And IMHO just as bad as the comment from CC.

Actually what the picture said was "Give 'em Hell Nerf, Meun Freund" .

Is that what you read on the caption or your interruption of it? Either way i think you were late to the game.

One said CGC Forum Board Member of the year 1939 and another said Give 'em Hell Nerf, Meun Freund

:o

While not unexpected coming from JC, that is a total slap in the face to our hosts, uncalled for, and I hope the moderators will do the right thing here. :wishluck:

I didn't see the train wreck, but it was pretty clear the thread was going downhill after reading the 1st few posts from JC agitating the situation, stirring the pot, and generally attempting to derail Nerf's apology.

Speaking of not seeing the train wreck...somebody PM me the Cliff's notes! :shy:

As fascinated as JC is with Nerf you are equally as fascinated with JC. Weird. :screwy:

I find you all quite fascinating...... :insane:

OMG. Andrew. I have been laughing hysterically for almost 2 minutes now. I actually can't look at that picture any more. I'm talking, I couldn't breath, drooling, no muscle control, drop on the floor laughing. I actually had to get Louise to help me up. That is the funniest picture I have ever seen....and I don't think Hitler is funny but something about that pic just makes me lose control.

OMG. Andrew. I have been laughing hysterically for almost 2 minutes now. I actually can't look at that picture any more. I'm talking, I couldn't breath, drooling, no muscle control, drop on the floor laughing. I actually had to get Louise to help me up. That is the funniest picture I have ever seen....and I don't think Hitler is funny but something about that pic just makes me lose control.
Thats probably more of a symptom of your developing alcoholism then the picture. :insane:

Thats probably more of a symptom of your developing alcoholism then the picture. :insane:

I don't think so. It just reminds of a weddng I was at...we sent one of my 4 year old cousins (who happened to be dressed in a silver suit) with a popped collar going from table to table asking people in an italian accent "Do you know who I am?"

Just something funny about little guys that look like big serious guys.

How about you relax on dropping the Nazi pictures?? :sumo:

How about some of you just relax??

Or a sense of humor, maybe?

How about you relax on dropping the Nazi pictures?? :sumo:

How about some of you just relax??

I dont appreciate looking through threads mostly related to comics and see pictures of Nazis. One thing if it is artwork on a comic, but no need to post pictures.

since we're talking Hitler.

I went and saw Saw V the other night with a bud, and we were walking by the Valkyere movie poster, the movie in which Tom Cruise plays a Nazi, and I said:

"Hey, I've got a great idea for how Tom Cruise can rehab his image. One word- Nazi."

I know. I can't tell jokes.

I don't think so. It just reminds of a weddng I was at...we sent one of my 4 year old cousins (who happened to be dressed in a silver suit) with a popped collar going from table to table asking people in an italian accent "Do you know who I am?"

Just something funny about little guys that look like big serious guys.

Er hello...----> :jokealert: