• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what happened to Nerfs threads last night?

186 posts in this topic

I wouldn't say hell, more like purgatory.

But technically speaking, Pope Benedict got rid of purgatory. Heaven or hell now--no in betweeners.

And how much do y'all want to bet this thread follows the previous one?-) Wonder when the official smack will be laid down too? hm

You know what? I'm just gonna button it.

I have strong opinions on a lot of issues, some of them quite controversial or provocative, but I don't come to this board for that stuff. I have other message boards where I get embroiled in raging (hopefully somewhat intellectual) flamewars.

Here, I just wanna look at the cool books everyone has and argue about who is the definitive Spider-Man artist etc.

Peace bros :foryou:

(Except Carolina Comics lol )

Some of the complaining here is not rational.

So let me get this straight. Every time I see an image of Hitler on the History Channel I'm to kick in the screen, and write angry letters to the advertisers???

I think in some peoples rush to complain about Joe_Collector's post they are not phrasing their complaint properly. It should say something like

1) "His usage of HItler's photo was uncalled for and improper"

But to demand that someone's photo NEVER ever be displayed is well.... off the wall lunacy.

How in the sam-hill am I supposed to explain to my son who Adolph Hitler was and why his ideology was horrible and evil, if I can't even show him a photo without running the risk of the intolerant knee-jerk reactionary crowd.

Feel free to complain about stuff. I may even join in, but people need to use some reasoning. This post is directed at anyone in a mad rush to censor.

I agree with this, I truly do.. But what is the point in posting Hitler pictures in a comic forum? We must never forget what was done, but there is a time and place for it, and this is definitely not the place

I have strong opinions on a lot of issues, some of them quite controversial or provocative, but I don't come to this board for that stuff. I have other message boards where I get embroiled in raging (hopefully somewhat intellectual) flamewars.

Here, I just wanna look at the cool books everyone has and argue about who is the definitive Spider-Man artist etc.

I like it when you get punched in the eye and then post pictures of your bruise, Jamie. :hi:

I like it when you get punched in the eye and then post pictures of you bruise, Jamie. :hi:

blackeye.jpg

What a thread. :o I missed all the excitement last night. meh But CC has been acting like a *spoon* all week. Perhaps he needs a vacation from the boards...

Permanent vacation (thumbs u

Yeah, he's just one big bad attitude. I tried to help him out after we got into it over a year ago in the selling forum when he dissed my selling thread. He later pm'd me an apology and I gave him some advice. I guess it didn't really sink in. He doesn't seem to think much before typing.

R.

What a thread. :o I missed all the excitement last night. meh But CC has been acting like a *spoon* all week. Perhaps he needs a vacation from the boards...

Yeah, he's just one big bad attitude. I tried to help him out after we got into it over a year ago in the selling forum when he dissed my selling thread. He later pm'd me an apology and I gave him some advice. I guess it didn't really sink in. He doesn't seem to think much before typing.

R.

You can't fault him for that. His dad's rich, he's gonna be a doctor, collects greats books, dates the finest hotties, drives awesome rides and parties like a rockstar. Can you blame him if he gets frustrated dealing with the plebes here? :screwy:

R.

You can't fault him for that. His dad's rich, he's gonna be a doctor, collects greats books, dates the finest hotties, drives awesome rides and parties like a rockstar. Can you blame him if he gets frustrated dealing with the plebes here? :screwy:
I thought it was law school. No?

I'm so happy that there's a "last" button on the pages listing at the bottom for a thread like this.

I'll keep my hitler images to the comics where's he's getting socked, kicked, thrown, pinned or there is some other form of parody. Let's leave the real deal images to the history channel. And please, those that don't know the history, go to the library and read a book or turn on the history channel for an hour or two.

R.

I thought it was law school. No?

He's a triple major.

Law, Med School, Divinity Degree.