• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Michael Turner SIGNATURES
2 2

646 posts in this topic

BTW I'm up to 67 CGC SS Turner mags. Does anyone out there have more than that? (trying to figure out what number I need to beat :) )

Check out the Michael Turner set on the registry site:

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=2746

Sangster91 has the top spot with 100 books (based on number of images?) but they obscurred the set so it is difficult to tell. I'd love to see you give him/her a run for their money! :sumo:

I would also love to see your collection so don't obscure the set if you do register it... :foryou:

BTW I'm up to 67 CGC SS Turner mags. Does anyone out there have more than that? (trying to figure out what number I need to beat :) )

http://comics.www.collectors-society.com/registry/comics/SetTypeDetail.aspx?SetTypeID=2746

Sangster91 has the top spot with 100 books (based on number of images?) but they obscurred the set so it is difficult to tell. I'd love to see you give him/her a run for their money! :sumo:

I would also love to see your collection so don't obscure the set if you do register it... :foryou:

Sweet! I was hoping that set would eventually get added. lol I've done a bunch of business with Sangster - I knew he was one of the two who could give me a run for my money!

Sweet! I was hoping that set would eventually get added. lol I've done a bunch of business with Sangster - I knew he was one of the two who could give me a run for my money!

ROFL that's not 100 books it's 100 pics! His book count is ~275! I'm gonna go out on a limp here and presume that a bunch (most?) are not SS. So yeah - not gonna try to give him a run for it... I only collect SS...

Just completed my civil war Turner SS 9.8's:

DSC05540.jpg

A big thank you to Wasonff for filling in the last gap with the variant #3!

They look awesome all together!!

If you're bored and want to get more Turner Civil War action, there's still like 3 or 4 for Black Panther and the Aspen X-men one!

These are amazing! congrats!

So I took a little break over the last year or so from my collection and I've come back to see that ebay is selling no turner ss for less than 300$ Is this what the value of the books have escalated to or is it just some douches trying to make money. I'm seeing a lot of them up to 1000 & up... This collection might get too pricey to keep going :S

So I took a little break over the last year or so from my collection and I've come back to see that ebay is selling no turner ss for less than 300$

Is this what the value of the books have escalated to or is it just some douches trying to make money. I'm seeing a lot of them up to 1000 & up... This collection might get too pricey to keep going :S

[font:Book Antiqua]This...[/font]

His SS books are in a lot of 'permanent collections.' Each year goes by and less and less are available. There is no 'new' supply coming in so why would prices stay low?

(not that I think $1k is a fair price but who am I to decide?)