• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday Ron Kasman!

14 posts in this topic

I was waiting for someone to make this thread all day. (thumbs u

Growing up with comics was a wonderful book that really brought back memories for me.

Happy birthday Ron! (worship)

You could have started the thread yourself :baiting: Just because you didn't make the "meeting" yesterday doesn't mean we still don't like you. :)

Jim

I was waiting for someone to make this thread all day. (thumbs u

Growing up with comics was a wonderful book that really brought back memories for me.

Happy birthday Ron! (worship)

You could have started the thread yourself :baiting: Just because you didn't make the "meeting" yesterday doesn't mean we still don't like you. :)

Jim

I'm not a thread making type of guy :eek: although as midnight was approaching it was on my mind I was about to become one.

Happy Birthday Belated! (I PMed yesterday for all you people that think I'm a horrible lazy m0m0. You'd still be right, just not for that reason.)

Definitely you're one of the great guys in the hobby and always a pleasure to hang with.

HBD!

-Rob-