• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunities - Phoenix Comicon: January 23-25, 2009

214 posts in this topic

Man, I just got my Marvel Collectible Classic #1 and #2 in CGC 9.8's come in today....just need 5 spots for McFarlane's sig. :gossip:Did I mention I'll pay good money for these spots...?

Good money indeed cuz the spots aint cheap :gossip:

Man, I just got my Marvel Collectible Classic #1 and #2 in CGC 9.8's come in today....just need 5 spots for McFarlane's sig. :gossip:Did I mention I'll pay good money for these spots...?

Like the ol' saying goes, "Money talks, BS walks..." (or I think that's how it goes (shrug) )

Like the ol' saying goes, "Money talks, BS walks..." (or I think that's how it goes (shrug) )

BS sometimes runs to...depending on what the bull has eaten that day :P

ok...gotta stay away from the choizo and egg burritos....

ok...gotta stay away from the choizo and egg burritos....

:sick:lol

Man, I just got my Marvel Collectible Classic #1 and #2 in CGC 9.8's come in today....just need 5 spots for McFarlane's sig. :gossip: Did I mention I'll pay good money for these spots...?
Glad I sold mine :cloud9:

Hi, I'm newish to taking other peoples books to shows and most of you don't know me. But, I will be going to Phoenix and if you trust me with your books, I will take the first pm's to fill 5 spots.

PM sent (for 3 spots :wishluck: )

Brian

Hi, I'm newish to taking other peoples books to shows and most of you don't know me. But, I will be going to Phoenix and if you trust me with your books, I will take the first pm's to fill 5 spots.

Not to be an azz but you are a CGC Authorized Witness right?

Your not an azz. I guess I should have stated that in the first post though, because that's the first question everyone is asking.

Yes I am a CGC authorized witness. I'll edit my first post.

Thanks!

I didnt mean to despariage your rep.. Just when you said you were newbish at this I was wondering what up with that offer?

Sorry

Your not an azz. I guess I should have stated that in the first post though, because that's the first question everyone is asking.

Yes I am a CGC authorized witness. I'll edit my first post.

Thanks!

I didnt mean to despariage your rep.. Just when you said you were newbish at this I was wondering what up with that offer?

Sorry

No worries.

I have been doing CGC stuff for myself for awhile. This will be the first time I witness for other people. So I am new at the soliciting/posting deal making part. I am kind of worried about saying that I can take a certain amount of books and then not get all of them signed. I don't have the connections or gall (running outside after a creator while they are taking a smoke break to get their signature :/ ) that some of these guys do. So I'm pretty sure 5 won't be a problem. That's what I ment by newish.

Not to be an azz but you are a CGC Authorized Witness right?

Why change now? (shrug)