• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rose McGowan as Clea in the Dr. Strange movie?

80 posts in this topic

I hope people won't take this personally but I don't see how a Dr. Strange movie could work. A magical superhero with lots of occult references doesn't really rate high on the list of the public's must-see movies.

There's this new author over in England. J.K. Rowling.

She's got this new book about a young boy going off to learn magic and make it an every day part of his life!

I bet if they do well it might open the door to other magic based storylines in movies or on TV.

:wishluck:

I hope people won't take this personally but I don't see how a Dr. Strange movie could work. A magical superhero with lots of occult references doesn't really rate high on the list of the public's must-see movies.

I personally don't see how they're gona pull off Thor, either. hm

but a movie about a man dressed as a flying mouse battling a clown grossed 1 billion dollars did get pulled off.

:sick:

She's got this new book about a young boy going off to learn magic and make it an every day part of his life!

I bet if they do well it might open the door to other magic based storylines in movies or on TV.

Yeah, right, like that would ever happen.

Next you're going to tell me that GM is going broke.

Harry Potter notwithstanding, I mean.

Jordan wins. I get points for trying.

Dude, I seriously think you're gay. :screwy:

Alyssa_Milano_2.jpg

Hate to agree with the good doctor, but Alyssa Milano doesn't do it for me.

IMO, Scarlett Johansson should get the right of refusal for just about every female role in the industry.

:luhv:

scarlett_johansson.jpg

:gossip: I'd hit that like it stole something! :cool:

McGowan was the only good thing about the Planet Terror movies :devil:

scarlett_johansson.jpg

:o^^

Rose McGowan is most likely better suited to play Umar, Clea's mother. She'd be great in that role.

It really all depends on the -script. If they're going with the Engelhart/Brunner/Colan interpretation of Dr.Strange, then yeah, she may be able to play Clea. If they're going with Lee/Ditko? Sorry, don't see it.

I agree that A Dr Srange movie isnt high on my list of wanna sees. But, if done right, like Iron Man, about a troubled self destructive guy/doctor, who gets a magical second chance to do right, and defeat evil??? It could wok/ IF done right.