• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Congratulations Kenny!

72 posts in this topic

Kenny, it's great to finally hear you're officially a member of the Classics Inc team! I know you've been waiting for this to happen for some time now.

And I loved the bit about you as the POC for the CGC Boards on restoration--they must have known I harass you for advice on grades for my big ticket purchases! lol

:golfclap:

Of course, with the video of Ellen, we all really know who's the muscle behind the operation!-)

Congrats Kenny! And good luck with all of the pressing questions in the future! lol

You actually bring up a good point(you are smart AND can grade from a scan! (worship) )

I just wanted to say for the record I have never once pressed a book for Matt just to press it, nor are there plans in place for me to start doing so. Unless it is part of a larger restoration job I wont be pressing books for Matt, ever. He has always kept me seperate from "pressing only" jobs for several reasons. Mainly because he trained me to work on the hard stuff! :D

I of course would be glad to offer my 2 cents if people ask about possible pressing canditates, but most all pressing questions will ultimately be forwarded to Matt.