• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

I'm watching my carbs ladies.

3357b244210e3d2253c511d0e2750364_zps5abc0ed1.jpg

Kind of insensitive to DD, dontcha think?

:facepalm:

You need to forgive yourself for what ever it is you feel you need punishment for and drink better beer.

yeah, that doesn't look at all palatable...

If a bartender gave me this I'd throw it back at him.

Michelob Ultra cat-pee!

lol

You need to forgive yourself for what ever it is you feel you need punishment for and drink better beer.

Michelob Ultra cat-pee!

lol

Its damn near disrespectful to the glass to put that beer in it.

Michelob Ultra cat-pee!

lol

Amstel Light is pretty low on calories but actually has some flavor. If I'm counting calories, it is my go to beer.

Just throwing it out there…

Oh and I love me some Toon Tumblers. My wife recently broke my Superior Spider-Man glass Buzz picked up for me. I was upset as it was irreplaceable. Then I found some NYC glasses with a Ditko image. I like 'em.

Michelob Ultra cat-pee!

lol

Amstel Light is pretty low on calories but actually has some flavor. If I'm counting calories, it is my go to beer.

Just throwing it out there…

Oh and I love me some Toon Tumblers. My wife recently broke my Superior Spider-Man glass Buzz picked up for me. I was upset as it was irreplaceable. Then I found some NYC glasses with a Ditko image. I like 'em.

Lets not be too harsh. There are alot of boardies who have never been anywhere near a brewery

I know its not a Toon Tumbler (sorry Paul) but its a damn good beer. Full of flavor and aroma. Smell this one before your take a hit (thumbs u

dayglow1_zpsa4b48286.jpg

Here's the DC Exclusive for SDCC this year.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Toon-Tumblers/187974747879

17592_10151593724512880_1602407492_n.jpg

Man, I want this!!

All sold out and I sold my last one at a show last month. You might want to check with Bunky Brothers to see if they have one. Ohterwise, you'll probably pay out the nose on eBay.

Yeah, that glass is as cool as it looks. :cool:

EDIT: Looks like another boardie has one for sale.

I know its not a Toon Tumbler (sorry Paul) but its a damn good beer. Full of flavor and aroma. Smell this one before your take a hit (thumbs u

dayglow1_zpsa4b48286.jpg

:applause:

Know I am going to get hammered but I love this beer. When i dont want something that is heavy and going to get me drunk too fast and goes down easy I always have Michelob Ultra. Actually right now my fridge in my game room only has this beer . And yes its because everyone who comes over took the Sam Addams and Yuenglings etc and left me this but again I like this beer on occasion.

Know I am going to get hammered but I love this beer. When i dont want something that is heavy and going to get me drunk too fast and goes down easy I always have Michelob Ultra. Actually right now my fridge in my game room only has this beer . And yes its because everyone who comes over took the Sam Addams and Yuenglings etc and left me this but again I like this beer on occasion.

Michelob Ultra is a solid beer. It was my go-to beer in grad school and I'll still drink it occasionally (but I don't stock the fridge with it).