• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

lol

Thank you all for participating in this outstanding thread!

I will be starting a new one called Comics and Ice Cold Beer!

I hope to see you there! Stay thirsty my friends!!!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

But why leave this thread? It's where we know to find you!-)

lol

Thank you all for participating in this outstanding thread!

I will be starting a new one called Comics and Ice Cold Beer!

I hope to see you there! Stay thirsty my friends!!!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

But why leave this thread? It's where we know to find you!-)

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

Lookie what will be premiering in San Diego in a couple of weeks. We will also have and Avengers 4 'Toon Tumbler to go along with it.

Also premiering at SDCC: 3 new 'Toon Tumblers from Archie -- Betty, Veronica, Josie and the Pussycats; 2 new Mega-Mega Magnets -- Joker and Harley Quinn. We will also have the new Looney Tunes line with us and the new Space Ghost.

575511_10150931312337880_249205339_n.jpg

Could someone please post a pic of the SDCC Space Ghost toon tumbler? I may have to grovel, and ask greggy to pick one up for me. :cry: Will any Space Ghost tumblers be held back for sale at Chicago Wizard Aug/12? :ohnoez:

Could someone please post a pic of the SDCC Space Ghost toon tumbler? I may have to grovel, and ask greggy to pick one up for me. :cry: Will any Space Ghost tumblers be held back for sale at Chicago Wizard Aug/12? :ohnoez:

The Space Ghost 'Toon Tumbler is not an exclusive; it's regular production. They should available in Chicago as well.

The Space Ghost 'Toon Tumbler is not an exclusive; it's regular production. They should available in Chicago as well.

I have sold almost a case of 24 on eBay and Amazon.

Lookie what Paul will be rolling out at San Diego Comic-Con this year. Marvel has 7 exclusives and they are limited to 200 each. They will be the rarest 'Toon Tumblers ever produced.

1011010_10151578191077880_51375464_n.jpg

Awesome !! I like the Iron Man one :applause:

Also, I hope Paul has beaten back the sharks he was dealing with

Is there any way to get a glass replaced? My Surfer glass had some of the label come off when I was hand-washing it. It's never seen a dishwasher, so I was under the assumption they weren't supposed to have that happen.

Peace,

Chip