• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Toon Tumblers and ice cold beer....

496 posts in this topic

Happy Tuesday Brothers and Sisters!!!

Enjoying a very delicious Dead Guy Ale in my brand new ice cold Doctor Doom Toon Tumbler!!

17Apr12.jpg

I am hooked on the Dead Guy Ale! we head back East two Saturdays from now and I am looking forward to being back in the land of Yuengling-but this Dead Guy Ale is on my must have list!

I have been "island hopping" from different gas stations/PX/grocery stores stocking up for a bash at my place next Saturday to celebrate my promotion to Sergeant Major!

I have collected about 50 beers-still looking-and still drinking them! lol

Any boardies local to SoCal want to come and see a USMC promotion ceremony and post event party? Let me know via PM-if I know you (or any of my fellow boardies know you!) and you aren't a HOS member-I will shoot you directions to the festivities! Should be a fun time-ice cold Toon Tumblers, grilled carne asada, a warm swimming pool and chance to meet 60 or so new people!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

My Father in Law when he moved here from Nevada a few years ago , came over my house and saw I had Coors Light and bud. Said what is that Cr%^p and got up, went out and came back with Yuenglings. Always a can no bottles he said. Been hooked since. Still love Same Addams and I have a thing for Michelob Ultra lately.

Michelob Ultra is very good-especially enjoy the Amber Ultra!

Beautiful day in the high desert with 88 degrees outside and pool at 70 degrees!

Tonight enjoying the DELICIOUS Dead Guy Ale in my new ice cold Captain America Toon Tumbler!

18Apr12.jpg

Anyone else enjoying a cold one?

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Mr. Charlie has decided to join my browsing session of the boards tonight![/b

cool, you should nick-name him Grey Beard!

(thumbs u

lol:applause: We were going to name him Otto after Jim Otto, but considering his rescue right before he would have passed, we went with Charlie (we were his golden ticket!)

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Here they are . in the dish washer they go. then 1 in my display , one on my Bar in the basement and 1 in with the regular glasses.

HTTumbler-1.jpg

:applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u

Older post I know-but damn what a great deal!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

As you can see from my picture I am still drinking out of them. Was great deal for a $1 .

Here they are . in the dish washer they go. then 1 in my display , one on my Bar in the basement and 1 in with the regular glasses.

HTTumbler-1.jpg

:applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u :applause: (thumbs u

Older post I know-but damn what a great deal!!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Not a comic glass , but are you aware of Empire Strikes Back Glasses on two different shapes of glasses? I found a Lando one on an entirely different style of glass. Sadly the decal/ transfer is screwed up as well

How about a pic of something cold in that ESB Lando glass?

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Not a comic glass , but are you aware of Empire Strikes Back Glasses on two different shapes of glasses? I found a Lando one on an entirely different style of glass. Sadly the decal/ transfer is screwed up as well

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

If you drink something out of a Lando glass it better be Colt 45!!!

lol

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

If you drink something out of a Lando glass it better be Colt 45!!!

lol

I snapped this pic down the Jersey shore last summer ;)

31f7c32a.jpg

Dang those Human Torch glasses are pretty.

Just cracked a Dos Equis and drinking it straight out of the bottle.

Noooooooo, stop the name calling and put down those stones.....

lolNothing wrong with that! If you are thirsty you shouldn't wait to hydrate! (worship)

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Finally got around to reading this whole thread. Love all the glasses! I've got a couple pics from the past I can share. :)

drinks.jpg

glasses.jpg

I have more, but no pics as yet.

Peace,

Chip

:o(worship)Those are some pretty cool glasses Chip!

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Dang those Human Torch glasses are pretty.

Just cracked a Dos Equis and drinking it straight out of the bottle.

Noooooooo, stop the name calling and put down those stones.....

lolNothing wrong with that! If you are thirsty you shouldn't wait to hydrate! (worship)

G O O D T I M E S !!!!!!

1655256-banana2.gifChris

Not easy to get Toon Tumblers up in Canada. They are a great product.