• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Signature Series Opportunites - New York Comic Con Feb. 6-8. 2009

185 posts in this topic

Most of the living legends have their own tables for the weekend and they aren't listed on the ticketed list so it won't be a problem for you to drop them off.

Stan Lee just won't be possible, although I don't think he's been officially announced yet.

Which ones were you thinking of?

Desert Wind Comics is still accepting submissions for the New York Comic Con as well as our special signings with Stan Lee, Gene Colan and John Romita. Check out the postings here on the boards as well as our website www.desertwindcomics.com for more details. Also keep an eye open for another special announcement regarding Stan Lee.

Chandler & Sharon Rice

Desert Wind Comics

We have a very special upcoming email annoucement pertainng to Stan Lee for those of you going to the New York Comic Con or even thinking about going to the Con this year. Please email desertwindcomics@hotmail.com if you are not currently on our email list to make sure you are one of the first to receive this annoucement.

(This is Sharon and since we all know I can't keep a secret, don't tell Chandler I am giving you a heads up on this one but it is really really big) :gossip:

Sharon

We have a very special upcoming email annoucement pertainng to Stan Lee for those of you going to the New York Comic Con or even thinking about going to the Con this year. Please email desertwindcomics@hotmail.com if you are not currently on our email list to make sure you are one of the first to receive this annoucement.

(This is Sharon and since we all know I can't keep a secret, don't tell Chandler I am giving you a heads up on this one but it is really really big) :gossip:

Sharon

Email sent! :o