• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Holidays to All...and to All, A Good Comic

17 posts in this topic

I've been missing in action here on the boards for the most part (got to work to keep my job, little money to spend on the hobby) but I wanted to take a moment to say Happy Holidays to everyone here, both old and new... and I hope you all have a great time with you and your loved ones...

Here's to a hopeful look to the future of comic book collecting. May all of your tidings be 9.4 or better. :)

Sterling

I've been missing in action here on the boards for the most part (got to work to keep my job, little money to spend on the hobby) but I wanted to take a moment to say Happy Holidays to everyone here, both old and new... and I hope you all have a great time with you and your loved ones...

Here's to a hopeful look to the future of comic book collecting. May all of your tidings be 9.4 or better. :)

Sterling

You were gone?