• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2/22/2009

90 posts in this topic

BTW,

Bunkybrothers will be at the show, acually only one bunky, Kenny, however, we will be offering huge deals on all books, so bring your cash, checkbook, and atm card. Offers gladly accepted!!

All types of big dealer type deals will be going on all day at the Bunky Booth,

Pleasse stop by and say hello, and tell Kenny your from the CGC Boards.

Bunky Brian

Can someone post or PM me the exact address so I can Map Quest it? Depending on what's going on I might attend hm

This is from the website: Cal Con Website

The Convention is located at the Yorba Linda Community Center, 4501 Casa Loma Ave in Orange County CA.

The Yorba Linda Community Center is North of the Richard Nixon Library in the city of Yorba Linda.

The major cross streets are Yorba Linda Blvd. and Imperial highway. There are many Restaurants nearby.

From Ventura the San Fernando Valley:

Take the 101 Freeway (South) to the 5 freeway (South) to the 60 freeway (East) to the 57 Freeway (South). Exit on Imperial Highway & turn Left. Stay on Imperial Highway East. Turn right (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

From Northern California and Pasadena:

Take the 5 Freeway (South) to the 210 Freeway (South) through Pasadena then stay on the 210 Freeway (East) to the 57 Freeway (South). Exit on Imperial Highway & turn Left. Stay on Imperial Highway East. Turn right (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

From San Diego and Orange County South:

Take the 5 Freeway (North) to the 55 Freeway (North) to the 91 Freeway (East). Take the Lakeview Ave exit & turn Left on Lakeview. Take Lakeview until Yorba Linda Blvd. Turn left on Yorba Linda Blvd. Get in the extreme right lane and turn right on Imperial Highway West. Turn left (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

From Riverside County Area:

Take the 91 Freeway (West) to the Imperial Highway Exit. Take the Imperial Highway Exit and turn right, stay on Imperial highway west, Turn left (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

From Long Beach and Orange County West:

Take the 5 Freeway (N) to the 405 Freeway (N). Then, from the 405 (N), get on to the 110 Freeway (N) .take the Lakeview Ave exit & turn Left on Lakeview. Take Lakeview until Yorba Linda Blvd. Turn left (W) on Yorba Linda Blvd. Get in the extreme right lane and turn right on Imperial Highway West. Turn left (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

BTW,

Bunkybrothers will be at the show, acually only one bunky, Kenny, however, we will be offering huge deals on all books, so bring your cash, checkbook, and atm card. Offers gladly accepted!!

Bunky Brian

Do we get a "Board" discount. :grin::wishluck:

BTW,

Bunky Brian

Only if your name is Kenny, Bunky or Brian....wahoo I get a discount :acclaim:

Brian

Can someone post or PM me the exact address so I can Map Quest it? Depending on what's going on I might attend hm

This is from the website: Cal Con Website

The Convention is located at the Yorba Linda Community Center, 4501 Casa Loma Ave in Orange County CA.

The Yorba Linda Community Center is North of the Richard Nixon Library in the city of Yorba Linda.

The major cross streets are Yorba Linda Blvd. and Imperial highway. There are many Restaurants nearby.

From Ventura the San Fernando Valley:

Take the 101 Freeway (South) to the 5 freeway (South) to the 60 freeway (East) to the 57 Freeway (South). Exit on Imperial Highway & turn Left. Stay on Imperial Highway East. Turn right (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

From Northern California and Pasadena:

Take the 5 Freeway (South) to the 210 Freeway (South) through Pasadena then stay on the 210 Freeway (East) to the 57 Freeway (South). Exit on Imperial Highway & turn Left. Stay on Imperial Highway East. Turn right (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

From San Diego and Orange County South:

Take the 5 Freeway (North) to the 55 Freeway (North) to the 91 Freeway (East). Take the Lakeview Ave exit & turn Left on Lakeview. Take Lakeview until Yorba Linda Blvd. Turn left on Yorba Linda Blvd. Get in the extreme right lane and turn right on Imperial Highway West. Turn left (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

From Riverside County Area:

Take the 91 Freeway (West) to the Imperial Highway Exit. Take the Imperial Highway Exit and turn right, stay on Imperial highway west, Turn left (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

From Long Beach and Orange County West:

Take the 5 Freeway (N) to the 405 Freeway (N). Then, from the 405 (N), get on to the 110 Freeway (N) .take the Lakeview Ave exit & turn Left on Lakeview. Take Lakeview until Yorba Linda Blvd. Turn left (W) on Yorba Linda Blvd. Get in the extreme right lane and turn right on Imperial Highway West. Turn left (South) on Casa Loma Ave. The Yorba Linda Community Center is located on the Right (West) side.

Thanks Brian! :thumbsup:

BTW,

Bunky Brian

Only if your name is Kenny, Bunky or Brian....wahoo I get a discount :acclaim:

Brian

Last time I checked your last name wasn't "Bunky" :gossip:

"No discount for you!" :sumo:

I'll be there working my table.

Nothing terribly exciting - mostly lower grade (reader) Silver age books (DD 1, Avengers 4 - but when I say low grade, I mean low grade) and nicer Bronze age stuff.

If you are okay with grades around Fine, I'll have a nice run of Avengers from about 30 and up.

50% off Trade Paperbacks

30% off Hardcover Books

A couple boxes of high grade CGC books.

Also starting to sell my personal collection of superhero busts, if that sort of stuff floats your boat.

Try to locate my table and say hi!

Mike

If we don't go up to the mountains tomorrow for the weekend (50-50) I am very interested in attending and bringing my son along...although tonite he is battling a fever and cold... meh

(I would love to show up and hopefully can make it...)

Okay Guys. For those of us who have only met online,

What will you be wearing and where will you be (specific booth if applicable)?

CAP Freak will be at the Francis Comics booth and in a white T-Shirt. I'll be the young guy with the lame haircut.

Okay Guys. For those of us who have only met online,

What will you be wearing and where will you be (specific booth if applicable)?

CAP Freak will be at the Francis Comics booth and in a white T-Shirt. I'll be the young guy with the lame haircut.

I will be in a white t-shirt that says ROBOJO33 on the back.....

:jokealert: