• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2/22/2009

90 posts in this topic

Okay Guys. For those of us who have only met online,

What will you be wearing and where will you be (specific booth if applicable)?

CAP Freak will be at the Francis Comics booth and in a white T-Shirt. I'll be the young guy with the lame haircut.

I will be in a white t-shirt that says ROBOJO33 on the back.....

That should become the T-Shirt of choice for all conventions.

Okay Guys. For those of us who have only met online,

What will you be wearing and where will you be (specific booth if applicable)?

CAP Freak will be at the Francis Comics booth and in a white T-Shirt. I'll be the young guy with the lame haircut.

I will be in a white t-shirt that says ROBOJO33 on the back.....

That should become the T-Shirt of choice for all conventions.

I'm with you guys ROBOJO33 in da House :roflmao:

I got my ticket in the mail after ordering it online but I ordered it a while back. I would print out the paypal receipt just in case, but I would think they would have your name at the front.

I'll have a blue Chargers hat, probably a white and blue striped polo shirt on.

Joel

Managed to stop by the CCC today for about an hour with my son...ran into James/comicgrinder first and he introduced me to the Snipers, Steve Borock, Oakman29, Cap-Freak and recognized spiderman-on-tilt/John as well and introduced myself and said hi...everyone was real nice and it was nice to meet you all, albeit briefly... :headbang:

Small show, lots of dollar boxes...I was there from about 1:30-2:30pm...heard a guy at Terry's Comics say "we haven't even broken even yet..." I bought 2 raw STs for $20 bucks apiece (big spender)... :insane:

California Comic Convention 2009

The show will be held from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM; tickets are only $2 and parking is free.

I felt a little disappointed/ripped-off when I got to the door and was charged $8 for admission. What the hell? I thought tickets were just $2. Why charge at the door tickets 4x as much as online ones?

California Comic Convention 2009

The show will be held from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM; tickets are only $2 and parking is free.

I felt a little disappointed/ripped-off when I got to the door and was charged $8 for admission. What the hell? I thought tickets were just $2. Why charge at the door tickets 4x as much as online ones?

yep. my brother said it was $8 and i told him it was $2. :doh: fuelman, you need to shoot your source. :makepoint: