• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2/22/2009

90 posts in this topic

Lot of kick dealers.

Terry's Comics always has great stuff of all ages.

Michael Shaw has good books.

Ron Murry has a great selection.

Bunky Bros is another BSD.

Harley Yee is well Harley.

Heroes has a lot of nice Golden Age

Steve Wyatt has a bunch of Silver.

Torpedo has some BIG MONEY books and a lot of $1 Bins

SoCal Comics has a lot of Golden and Silver.

Lot of kick dealers.

You're too kind! I think you just did a cut and paste and were too lazy to cut me out ;)

Not even in the same league as these other guys. Just a local collector looking to unload some extra stuff. Mostly Bronze/Copper with some Silver thrown in. A bunch of CGC books, but they usually don't get much attention at shows....

I'll be lucky to cover my expenses, but I consider this fun, so no complaints from me.

Any other locals gonna be there or possibly getting a table?

Lot of kick dealers.

You're too kind! I think you just did a cut and paste and were too lazy to cut me out ;)

Not even in the same league as these other guys. Just a local collector looking to unload some extra stuff. Mostly Bronze/Copper with some Silver thrown in. A bunch of CGC books, but they usually don't get much attention at shows....

I'll be lucky to cover my expenses, but I consider this fun, so no complaints from me.

Any other locals gonna be there or possibly getting a table?

No cut and paste on the dealers whose stuff I've seen and most I've bought from. I checked out your stuff at the last LA Sci-Fi Con and possibly the one before that can't remember which I attended.

Me and PokerKid will have a little booth, nothin' fancy.

Cool - I'm sure our tables will be close. Seems like they put most of the "single" table guys in the last row last time. I'll be sure to say hi to the both of you.

Might even get you to watch my table if I have to go take a leak :wishluck:

Cool - I'm sure our tables will be close. Seems like they put most of the "single" table guys in the last row last time. I'll be sure to say hi to the both of you.

Might even get you to watch my table if I have to go take a leak :wishluck:

Sure thing!

Well, CapFreak and I were planning on selling a booth, but it looks like I dragged my feet and took too long. Terry said they are all locked up and he had a waiting list.

If any of you have a table you won't need, I'd be glad to take it over. If you have part of a booth you might be able to spare, it would be great if you can give CapFreak a shot - that punk has a better collection than me anyway.

Regardless, I am looking forward to meeting several of you there and perhaps getting some grub.

Well, CapFreak and I were planning on selling a booth, but it looks like I dragged my feet and took too long. Terry said they are all locked up and he had a waiting list.

If any of you have a table you won't need, I'd be glad to take it over. If you have part of a booth you might be able to spare, it would be great if you can give CapFreak a shot - that punk has a better collection than me anyway.

Regardless, I am looking forward to meeting several of you there and perhaps getting some grub.

Pssh. I wish. I have seen some of your books and they are better than mine. Those Crime and Batmans are much better than my books.