• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

California Comic Convention 2/22/2009

90 posts in this topic

Hi everybody,

I just wanted to set the record straight, the admission was always $8 at the door. A press release for Scoop confused admission with the cost of Raffle tickets and said that admission was $2, I want to extend my apologies for this. By the time I found out it was it was too late to get the error corrected.

I want to thank all the Attendee's , Dealers and especially my Guests for making it a great and fun show. Just a little inside information, if you sign up at the door for future show notification, you will get a post card that will get you in for 1/2 whatever the door price is. The sketch by Bernie Wrightson did not get claimed so go to the web-site and see if you have the winning number. Photo's for the show will be posted in about two weeks after Wonder-Con.

Best to all . Terry O.

To claim a prize you have to send the winning ticket to me, and we can arrange a meeting or I can mail it at the winners expense. Make a photo copy of the winning ticket for your records in case the ticket gets lost in the mail. my address is P.O. Box 2065 , Orange , CA 92859 714-288-8993 Terry O'Neill

To claim a prize you have to send the winning ticket to me, and we can arrange a meeting or I can mail it at the winners expense. Make a photo copy of the winning ticket for your records in case the ticket gets lost in the mail. my address is P.O. Box 2065 , Orange , CA 92859 714-288-8993 Terry O'Neill

I won the Action #271. :banana: