• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another real "winner" on ebay

24 posts in this topic

This is my favorite part.

All sales final. Items described to the best of seller's knowledge.

No refunds or returns offered.

:oWhat is it that has been described????

HUGE comic book collection. Many characters. Mostly Marvel, but some DC. This is for the serious collector. Probably millions of dollars worth of comics. Over 20,000 dollars in cover price alone!!! Many Marvel books from 1988-1993. Huge runs of Daredevil, Wolverine, X-men, Fantastic Four, The Incredible Hulk, Dr. Strange, Thor, Punisher, Spiderman, Ghostrider, Howard the Duck. Way too many to list. We're talking well over 4,000 comic books. All books are in plastic and in boxes. I would say 99.9% of them are near mint to mint. I have them all cataloged and will send a complete list to SERIOUSLY INTERESTED BIDDERS ONLY. Cost of the list is 20 dollars. This is not your daddy's, crappy collection, fanboy, it is the real deal. Many years of serious collecting. All REASONABLE offers will be considered. Reasonable only, so don't waste my time with an offer less than middle four figures. I have checked out some of the mediocre books on ebay and most went for 100 bucks or more. I could make hundreds of thousands of dollars selling the individual books, but I lack the time and patience. My loss, your gain. Shipping will be considered, and only at the bidders expense. (Roughly 20, fifty pound boxes. and that is estimating on the low side). Good Luck! Thanks for looking. All sales final. Items described to the best of seller's knowledge. No refunds or returns offered.

The only thing he describes is how he will treat you when this shows up. No pics? Common dealer overstock worth 2 cents each.

"I lack the time and patience"

is the part that catches me the most. anyone who lacks the patience, also lacks patience for customer service.

it says " lazy! dont expect good packaging or pictures or service"

also anyone stating they could make tons but doesnt want to is lying big tyme, or is a crazy person.

"This is not your daddy's, crappy collection, fanboy, it is the real deal."

lets put down the posable customers father and his collection lol that will get things sold for them lol

I would agree...what a stupid comment "but I lack the time and patience"...

Sorry, but IF I knew i was leaving 100,00+ dollars on the table....I would FIND the time and the ENERGY to make that kinda $$$ form my collection and not leave it to those that "have the time and patience"... what a

If if looks like a turd and smells like a turd, guess what?

is the part that catches me the most. anyone who lacks the patience, also lacks patience for customer service.

also anyone stating they could make tons but doesnt want to is lying big tyme, or is a crazy person.

lets put down the posable customers father and his collection lol that will get things sold for them lol

:screwy::screwy:

:screwy::screwy:

Maybe he's trying the Seinfeld "soup nazi" approach.....doesn't seem to be working for me...still got my 20 bucks.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This is not your daddy's, crappy collection, fanboy, it is the real deal.

Hmmmm ..... hm

My daddy was born in 1943 ......

Yeah, I'm sure your comics are much better than the comics of the 1950-1956 era my daddy was reading

Showcase 4, Detective 225, those ugly EC comics

What "crappy" comics my daddy was reading

I'm sure yours are much better Mr. Seller

Reasonable offers, eh? Okay $300 for the lot, as long as he pays the shipping.

You can't offer that amount of money. The nut case has said don't send offers below the mid four figure area... But I have a solution. It is 4 numbers and fit's his auction wording. So I'm in at $31.68 Canadian Dollars!!! lol:acclaim: That would of course include shipping/insurance!