• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

Don't forget the Paratrooper Clique. I gots me a huge following!

That's what toilet paper is for. Use this instead.

:foryou:

I don't get it (shrug)

The only thing following you is a dingleberry?

(shrug)

I think greggy had the right idea, but he should have mixed it up with other pictures of comics to add some variety. Maybe it's time to let certain thrrad's just die now?

^^

I don't see why I'm being perceived as glib.

Because you are prone to focus on the "dorks on a messageboard" angle. Yes, we are dorks on a messageboard, but if you spend some of your time here it means something. it's hard to argue with your harangue on cliques. That post at least was saying something, as opposed to just being glib.

People seem to forget that a lot of bandwidth is used on these boards. Quoting pics/scans way to much cost money. It's one thing to quote a post that has a nice book and letting the owner of the book know it is an awesome book. It quite another to go and flood the boards with a 5mb file X amount of times just because your PO'd.

People here seem to forget that bandwidth cost money. The CGC doesn't charge to join up and post on these board's either. As Steve Borock has said. The CGC isn't making the big profits that some people think they are making.

I have never had a incident with Greggy on these boards. But what he did was wrong. Most likely he wanted a bit of time away from the boards. So he pretty much knew he was going to get 7 days. But he went out with his guns a' blazing...

Comic book cliques. Doesn't get any cooler than that..... :cloud9:

For some reason, now I'm picturing a bunch of cliche-type comic fans facing off, Sharks vs. Jets style.

*snap*

*snap*

*snap*

18629180.jpg

Comic book cliques. Doesn't get any cooler than that..... :cloud9:

For some reason, now I'm picturing a bunch of cliche-type comic fans facing off, Sharks vs. Jets style.

*snap*

*snap*

*snap*

18629180.jpg

I am picturing more the rumble scene in Anchorman.

Lots of nerdy losers fighting to the death over moslty trivial stuff.

:kidaround: