• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

Yeah really. The boards have turned into a waste zone lately with nothing but immature stupidity. His excessive use of what he pulled is no different then whats been happening here lately, even though I think he did go somewhat overboard.

Hopefully people realized the level of insanity that has been going on lately but fail to do anything about it. He finally had enough and did something about it.

Like I said, I consider Greg a friend and I hate seeing friends used as scapegoats, so I will join my friend till he returns.

Agreed. I will join you. Hopefully to the delight of many. All you holier than thou types can kiss my *spoon*. (thumbs u

Solidarity.

I'm out too.

Same here.

Absolute bull-s h i t

I consider greggy a very good friend, even though I don't agree with him sometimes.

Will so much stupidity taking place recently on the boards, they pick him as a scapegoat.

Really? It looked like he was deliberately flaunting the rules and, through his juvenile response, probably locking up more than a few computers for more than a few boardies. I haven't seen that particular brand of stupidity around here lately...

Yeah really. The boards have turned into a waste zone lately with nothing but immature stupidity. His excessive use of what he pulled is no different then whats been happening here lately, even though I think he did go somewhat overboard.

Hopefully people realized the level of insanity that has been going on lately but fail to do anything about it. He finally had enough and did something about it.

Like I said, I consider Greg a friend and I hate seeing friends used as scapegoats, so I will join my friend till he returns.

Agreed. I will join you. Hopefully to the delight of many. All you holier than thou types can kiss my *spoon*. (thumbs u

Solidarity.

I'm out too.

Same here.

Exactly how long did greggy get the boot for? :wishluck:

So far, the "Im With Greggy, Get Me the :censored: Out of Here" crowd numbers the following:

nik

DrWatson

joeypost

MCMiles

arexcrooke

If I'm missing anyone, please respond in this thread and I'll add your name to this ever-growing list.

I don't see why I'm being perceived as glib.

Because you are prone to focus on the "dorks on a messageboard" angle. Yes, we are dorks on a messageboard, but if you spend some of your time here it means something. it's hard to argue with your harangue on cliques. That post at least was saying something, as opposed to just being glib.

Yeah but the funny thing is I'm a dork on a message board so a lot of it is tongue in cheek.

Think about it. I have 16,000 posts and I call others "dorks on a messageboard".

:roflmao:

I love this place but I'm not going to lose sleep over this place. I get my back up while online if I feel someone is untruthful or biased but I'll do that in any medium...and hey, maybe that is something I need to work on...my delivery.

Anyhow, for me this place is meant to be an escape...almost like getting together with buds for a drink and good conversation. Maybe for others it really is their reality...I used to go to school with guys like that....maybe people come here to meet girls, flex their muscles *Just Cough* and really believe that they own all those fraudulent CGC barcode #'s in their sets.

:insane:

R.

So far, the "Im With Greggy, Get Me the :censored: Out of Here" crowd numbers the following:

nik

DrWatson

joeypost

MCMiles

arexcrooke

If I'm missing anyone, please respond in this thread and I'll add your name to this ever-growing list.

Can you add in their current post numbers? Want to be sure they don't cheat. :insane:

nik

DrWatson

joeypost

MCMiles

arexcrooke

By my count there will be at least four more :whistle:

Jim

nik

DrWatson

joeypost

MCMiles

arexcrooke

Can you add in their current post numbers? Want to be sure they don't cheat. :insane:

Here's the updated list, including number of posts when declaring greggy as their only board savior:

nik - 25779 posts

DrWatson - 17694 posts

joeypost - 8732 posts

MCMiles - 3348 posts

arexcrooke - 17656 posts

I say we run a poll on who cracks first. My money's on Watson, as he's a board addict.

nik

DrWatson

joeypost

MCMiles

arexcrooke

:roflmao:

OMG Chris, that was funny....

nik

DrWatson

joeypost

MCMiles

arexcrooke

Here's the updated list, including number of posts when declaring greggy as their only board savior:

nik - 25779 posts

DrWatson - 17694 posts

joeypost - 8732 posts

MCMiles - 3348 posts

arexcrooke - 17656 posts

I say we run a poll on who cracks first. My money's on Watson, as he's a board addict.

I wonder if this means the grading contest is on hold. (shrug)

nik

DrWatson

joeypost

MCMiles

arexcrooke

nik - 25779 posts

DrWatson - 17694 posts

joeypost - 8732 posts

MCMiles - 3348 posts

arexcrooke - 17656 posts

I wonder if this means the grading contest is on hold. (shrug)

Yup. One week hold. (thumbs u