• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

It's a free country.

You seem to have these CGC-owned and operated forums confused with the real world.

Or maybe he doesn't pay taxes. :cry:

I said this in my thread, and I'm going to post it here since I know the "strikers" are going to be lurking.

But it's ironic that many of the members who are complaining about all of the zero-substance posting probably won't bother to read, or post a response to this, because they're too busy "protesting" the fact that someone got suspended for spamming the boards.

I have a lot of respect for Greggy and his contributions, but he was spamming the boards. If it were anyone else, he would have been lynched.

Let's get a grip.

Quit beeyotchin' ... :makepoint:

I said this in my thread, and I'm going to post it here since I know the "strikers" are going to be lurking.

But it's ironic that many of the members who are complaining about all of the zero-substance posting probably won't bother to read, or post a response to this, because they're too busy "protesting" the fact that someone got suspended for spamming the boards.

I have a lot of respect for Greggy and his contributions, but he was spamming the boards. If it were anyone else, he would have been lynched.

Let's get a grip.

Quit whining about his beeyotchin' :makepoint:

Let's get a grip.

Quit beeyotchin' about my whining about his beeyotchin' !!!... :sumo:

Let's get a grip.

Quit Beyotchin' about his whining about the other guy beyotchin' :makepoint: