• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy got a strike!

416 posts in this topic

Comic book cliques. Doesn't get any cooler than that..... :cloud9:

For some reason, now I'm picturing a bunch of cliche-type comic fans facing off, Sharks vs. Jets style.

*snap*

*snap*

*snap*

18629180.jpg

I guess I have to be on the Sharks side? :roflmao:

Unlike some guys, I don't get much spare time to spend on the boards so I was well pee'd off when I couldn't use them yesterday just cos Greggy was having a hissy fit. It's not a big deal, it's just a comic forum but I didn't do anything to deserve being messed around.

I've got a lot of respect for Greg, I've dealt with him a couple of times and he's helped me out when I asked him for shipping advice but he screwed around and got a strike, hardly surprising. I don't really understand why Nik, Arex, Doc, etc (all guys that I like) feel the need to protest it.

(shrug) (shrug) (shrug) (shrug)

Ooo... could we make this thread a "100 Pager" just for Greggy? I'd bake cookies!

I challenge your baking skills! :baiting:

Also, I can't even get on to this site at all through my phone. Perhaps the boards hate Blackberry's?

Ooo... could we make this thread a "100 Pager" just for Greggy? I'd bake cookies!

Also, I can't even get on to this site at all through my phone. Perhaps the boards hate Blackberry's?

Coming to the forum in very, very late 2008:

BAKE-OFF 2009!

no more spidey......happy?

Ah...dude....could you get rid of that avatar too? :baiting:

:roflmao:
:makepoint: not a chance... :devil:

Perhaps replace Spidey with...Strawberry Shortcake?

:makepoint:

Its not a bad idea. Spidey is lame anyways. lol

with no spidey....there is no goblin :makepoint:

I would accept the loss.

I have a black Jack 2 and it works fine as long as grinders sig line isnt around. Or airarch that crazy japanese chick sucks the life out of my phone...

I have a black Jack 2 and it works fine as long as grinders sig line isnt around. Or airarch that crazy japanese chick sucks the life out of my phone...

fix that

Can we just have a photo shopped picture of Moses leading the jews ???? Greggy would obviously be moses.

Just passing along a message. One of the lurkers lost what ever respect he had for you after reading this rubbish.

Yeah...those japanese chicks are like that... :applause::blush:

Can we just have a photo shopped picture of Moses leading the jews ???? Greggy would obviously be moses.

Just passing along a message. One of the lurkers lost what ever respect he had for you after reading this rubbish.

Hmm... Well, I guess I will have to carry that burden. Because honestly I think the whole thing is ridiculous. And if I am expected to take this all seriously, I am sorry. I dont.

And since whoever it was couldnt contact me personally. Then I would have to imagine I have lost the respect of someone who is so near and dear they dont even have the capabilities to contact me themselves so here let me help.

GRNEYEMNST@AOL.COM

Now you can contact me, and not have to use the word spoon when telling me off..

Captain Of Industry was right. People really do need to lighten up. I post a joke and now people have lost respect? I liked it better when Grinder was just posting graemlins, all this seriousness is ridculous. People cant even just come here and have a good time..