• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did anyone like the Spirit Movie?????

28 posts in this topic

I thought it totally sucked!!!!! Bad writing, bad acting, and bad dialog. Visually, the same as all FM movies. The theater was almost totally empty. Worst movie of 2009 and 2008!!!!

Your thoughts, anyone???

The worst movie I have ever seen! I walked out in 30 minutes :sick:

Perhaps your money would be better spent on the Spirit pop-up book that they are selling at the book store.

bb

hm I'm not sure if that was a joke. Were you taking a serious stab at my opinion? Either way that movie wasn't very good and I do love me a good pop up book (thumbs u

Perhaps your money would be better spent on the Spirit pop-up book that they are selling at the book store.

bb

hm I'm not sure if that was a joke. Were you taking a serious stab at my opinion? Either way that movie wasn't very good and I do love me a good pop up book (thumbs u

He was being serious. There is a killer new pop-up book out that has huge intricate pop-ups created from original Eisner panels. It is truly a thing of beauty. As bad as the movie is supposed to be, the pop-up book is that great.

I just checked IMDB. Miller is slated to write and direct Sin City 2 & 3, and write a sequel to 300. I wonder if any of those will pan out.

I could see a SinCity sequel being worthwhile, but a follow up to 300? Wasn't the fact that they all died sort of the point of the movie?

I just checked IMDB. Miller is slated to write and direct Sin City 2 & 3, and write a sequel to 300. I wonder if any of those will pan out.

I hope none of them do. IMHO Frank Miller is a nut job and needs a restraining order against directing movies. (However, I did enjoy reading Sin City as well as 300.)

I could see a SinCity sequel being worthwhile, but a follow up to 300? Wasn't the fact that they all died sort of the point of the movie?

Thermopylae was only the only opening battle of the war so perhaps they'll show the naval battle of Salamis.

bb

He was being serious. There is a killer new pop-up book out that has huge intricate pop-ups created from original Eisner panels. It is truly a thing of beauty. As bad as the movie is supposed to be, the pop-up book is that great.

Awwwww I see! Thanks B (thumbs u

Is it still possible to file a class-action lawsuit for being subjected to Dark Knight Strikes Again?

According to Wikipedia...

"Batman: Year One This was co-written and was due to be directed by Darren Aronofsky until Warner Bros. cancelled the project opting for Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins."

Thank God for small favors.

so it goes to show you,The comics icon Frank Miller couldn`t do a decent movie.He gave us great comics but now two stinkers Spirit and Robocop 2 for Hollywood.I guess it`s harder to make a good movie then a good comic.

I actually liked Robocop 2. The 12 year old drug lord was entertaining.